Appeals which have been closed.
Nexendia
Byond Username: Nexendia

[Antonkr] Nexendia - Can I come back?

Post by Nexendia » #76188

Byond account and character name: Nexendia - Nexendia
Banning admin: Antonkr
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Perma

Ban reason and length: Hugging a huge amount of people, at the signs of disease, followed by a silicone ban a few hours prior. See notes for previous accounts. http://privatepaste.com/9215872b49

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014/02/23 at 23:17:21 (11:17PM)

Your side of the story: Bad round as AI, then foolishly hugging people thinking it would only give them sneezing and coughing.. Very shitty of me to do only reason I hugged people was I thought it was just coughing and sneezing and the bad AI round was caused by an engineer pissing me off which resulted in me using NTSL to mute them which in turn sparked a huge shitfest (NTSL was also a new thing to me and thats one of the reasons why I used it sooo much)

Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been over a year since I was banned and in that year of playing elsewhere I have turned into a proper player

Below is some "Proof" of me being a better player or Not as shit

Notes on Hippie
Spoiler:
Also to further support that I have turned into a good player
http://www.hippie-station-13.com/forums ... =998#p5107
Also on hippie I am a Coder/Mentor/TrialAdmin - :^)
っぽい
Spoiler:
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Re: [Antonkr] Nexendia - Can I come back?

Post by CreationPro » #76192

You're doing pretty well on hippie AFAIK. From IC experience, you are not fun to play with. OOCly, you are doing pretty good. Became a mentor, coder, admin and stuff. You might have improved. The staff might have made a bad decision. Not sure.
Fuck you Yuuki.
I dunno if you are asking to be let back to brew up a shitstorm or to be able to improve. I'll give a shrug on this one.
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Nexendia

Post by Nexendia » #76195

CreationPro wrote:You're doing pretty well on hippie AFAIK. From IC experience, you are not fun to play with. OOCly, you are doing pretty good. Became a mentor, coder, admin and stuff. You might have improved. The staff might have made a bad decision. Not sure.
Fuck you Yuuki.
I dunno if you are asking to be let back to brew up a shitstorm or to be able to improve. I'll give a shrug on this one.
I would like to improve on how people see me here in /tg/ cause all they know is the shitler/powergame/ponyNSTL fagget that I was a year ago
っぽい
Spoiler:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #76202

Nexendia wrote:
CreationPro wrote:You're doing pretty well on hippie AFAIK. From IC experience, you are not fun to play with. OOCly, you are doing pretty good. Became a mentor, coder, admin and stuff. You might have improved. The staff might have made a bad decision. Not sure.
Fuck you Yuuki.
I would like to improve on how people see me here in /tg/ cause all they know is the shitler/powergame/ponyNSTL fagget that I was a year ago
Elyina isn't an admin anymore, neither is Antonkr. If the headmins would be willing to allow it, I'd like to make you a probation deal.

I would be willing to allow you back in with the stipulation that if I or any other admin so much as hear you WHISPER anything remotely associated with Ponies, you're gone. On top of this, you'd be held to a very high standard of play. Anything remotely greytide-y or shitty would get you gone again.

I will forward this idea to a headmin and see if they'd be willing to accept it. I'd also be interested to know if anyone from Hippie would be willing to vouch for you.

E: Also, you would be issued a permanent and unremovable Engineering jobban. You obviously can't be trusted anywhere near the comms system.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Nexendia

Post by Nexendia » #76207

Vekter wrote:
Nexendia wrote:
Fuck you Yuuki.
Elyina isn't an admin anymore, neither is Antonkr. If the headmins would be willing to allow it, I'd like to make you a probation deal.

I would be willing to allow you back in with the stipulation that if I or any other admin so much as hear you WHISPER anything remotely associated with Ponies, you're gone. On top of this, you'd be held to a very high standard of play. Anything remotely greytide-y or shitty would get you gone again.

I will forward this idea to a headmin and see if they'd be willing to accept it. I'd also be interested to know if anyone from Hippie would be willing to vouch for you.

E: Also, you would be issued a permanent and unremovable Engineering jobban. You obviously can't be trusted anywhere near the comms system.
Okay, also would like you to know I have given up on ponies so there wont be any of that
っぽい
Spoiler:
Chronitonity
Byond Username: Chronitonity

Post by Chronitonity » #76209

Head Admin from Hippie here, I'm willing to vouch for Nex not being a terrible player anymore. I haven't gotten a single complaint about them for months and I personally believe that they've changed for the better.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #76226

I'll take a vouch from Chron. Alright, I'll try to get a hold of a headmin tomorrow and see if we can bring you back.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #76290

Looking into this. I'll review your notes and ban history and brb with a decision.

UPDOOT: I wanted to confirm that that was actually the real Chronitonity but because Hippie's forums don't let you send other people PM's off the bat(?) and a myriad of other questionable features I gave up on trying. Maybe he'll say hello on Steam.

I did login to their server briefly and see you as a trial admin so that's something.

I don't think another chance is out of the realm of possibility as long as:

1) You're still perma'd from AI/Silicon/pAI/drone.
2) No pony anything.
3) You only play with the Nexendia key. No other Ckeys.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Nexendia

Post by Nexendia » #76296

An0n3 wrote:Looking into this. I'll review your notes and ban history and brb with a decision.
Okaay
っぽい
Spoiler:
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #76303

Alright, I've lifted your ban and placed the Engineering bans. The terms of your probation are as follows:

1) You are jobbanned from all Silicon and Engineering jobs until further notice. Any attempt to circumvent those bans (including jobchange via HoP) violates your probation.
2) Any interaction regarding telecomms violates your probation, even if you're trying to help.
3) Doing anything remotely greytidey violates your probation. That means no IEDs, no breaking into random offices, no hacking and shocking random doors, nothing.
4) Ponies are verboten, and violate your probation. Literally ANYTHING pony-related.

These terms stay in place for 6 months by default. They can be extended for any minor infraction.

ANY violation of these terms = you go back in the dumpster and you're not coming back.

Let me know if these terms are not acceptable.

Spoiler:

Nexendia

Post by Nexendia » #76309

Vekter wrote:Alright, I've lifted your ban and placed the Engineering bans. The terms of your probation are as follows:

1) You are jobbanned from all Silicon and Engineering jobs until further notice. Any attempt to circumvent those bans (including jobchange via HoP) violates your probation.
2) Any interaction regarding telecomms violates your probation, even if you're trying to help.
3) Doing anything remotely greytidey violates your probation. That means no IEDs, no breaking into random offices, no hacking and shocking random doors, nothing.
4) Ponies are verboten, and violate your probation. Literally ANYTHING pony-related.

These terms stay in place for 6 months by default. They can be extended for any minor infraction.

ANY violation of these terms = you go back in the dumpster and you're not coming back.

Let me know if these terms are not acceptable.

These terms are 100% legit I shall be joining the second I click submit on this post

welcome home nexendia ^-^
っぽい
Spoiler: