Appeals which have been closed.
Fisac

[An0n3] Fisac - Permaban

Post by Fisac » #2097

Byond account and character name: Fisac - Itsac McFluff
Banning admin: An0n3
Ban reason and length: (See image)
Time ban was placed: 2013-04-20 20:12:55

Your side of the story: It was a fight between me and a geneticist that triggered it all. Even though that's not what got me perma'd. What got me perma'd was when I started posting about it on the forums. I don't really remember the story at all, as it was a year ago (and seven days.) I tried to appeal it once, and got told to get an admin to vouche for me. But as I rarely play, and when I do I play on goon. I find it hard to find an admin to vouche for me to be unbanned. I just wondered if I could get a second chance to get back on the station as it was over a year ago since I got banned. I also changed my playstyle since last if that changes anything! Anyways, that's all.

I'm pretty sure it'd be impossible for me to get a goon admin to vouche for me. So even if a unban wouldn't fit. I'd like to get a new way of getting unbanned.

Obama 2014
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Re: [An0n3] Fisac - Permaban

Post by Hibbles » #2469

If you've been playing mostly on Goon when you do, why would it be impossible to get one of their admins to vouch for you?
RIP
Fisac

Post by Fisac » #2474

Considering their servers has 40-50 people on it. It'd be hard for them to tell if I'm a good player or not. Then I don't play that often so they'll probably not even know who I am. All they could say is if I've been banned or not.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #2499

If you've been playing there an entire year, even if only once in a while, that would be enough to satisfy me personally for probation. An0n3 is more merciful than I am, so he'll probably agree.
legality
Byond Username: Legality

Post by legality » #2770

I'd vouch for fisac. His behavior has improved considerably and I think he should be given another chance.

Not a goon admin, but I've interacted with him a lot over the past year.
Fisac

Post by Fisac » #3189

This is the response I got when I asked the admins on goon to vouche for me.
Does this mean that I can't be unbanned? Considering I don't play anywhere else.
alien219
Byond Username: Ali-en219

Post by alien219 » #3193

Well that's the reasonable response since I can't really imagine anyone from here vouching for people on goon if the situation was like reversed. You should be either provided with clear and reasonable terms of unban or you should be denied completely, without any doubt.
Fisac

[An0n3] Fisac - Permaban

Post by Fisac » #3643

So, I was told to be unbanned at: http://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=203

But haven't been unbanned yet. A bird whispered in my ear and told me that the poster wasn't actually An0n3.
But then again, the thread did get locked so I don't know.

Anyways, I'm not unbanned yet, was I supposed to be unbanned, will he unban me or was it just a very fun joke?
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Post by elyina » #3649

It was an impostor. The real an0n3 is in the US, that IP was in Australia. I checked to make sure it wasn't Fisac trying to pull a fast one and it wasn't. The IP didn't match any known ckeys that have connected to the server. Anywho I'll try and work on getting this resolved for you
Fisac

Post by Fisac » #3788

Radical, bro!
elyina

Post by elyina » #3789

Alright, here's the dealio. You have a pretty poor history, but I chatted this over with hbl and he's agreed to unban you on the condition of 60 days of probation. Meaning if you repeat your old behavior within 60 days of your unban, the permas going back! So get out there and make your fellow spacemen proud.
Fisac

Post by Fisac » #3795

I will oney-chain! I'll be the most kawaii of them all!
Fisac

Post by Fisac » #3800

I'm still banned from Artyum #cryface
elyina

Post by elyina » #3803

fixed
Fisac

Post by Fisac » #3813

Oh, that's very senpai of you oneychain!