BravolimaSemiBan

Appeals which have been closed.
MrBrownFullFrown

BravolimaSemiBan

Post by MrBrownFullFrown » #76961

I didn't realize we were mid conversation, my ahelp had nothing to do with security, only this bot of yours.

I do think there are grounds on which i might on more than one occasion have ahelped to get a player bwoinked, but to me it seems like im wasting time and energy in getting some other player not to play.

When i disconnected in the game i had spent 2 minutes in the brig, which is quite fine for what happened. A pushplay with the captain which lasted not much i reckon, captain ends butt on the floor, drops taser and retractable baton, i pick up his baton and toss it at him.

There are some that actually enjoy watching other players banned/brigged/notplaying. This is the only reason i can imagine our conversation turned into me leaving mid conversation. You mentioned it to him, and then he told you that i repeatedly harass security as a non-antag, which is not true.

I'm fine with just leaving and doing something else, it's not that it doesn't irritate me that others are ruining my playtime, it does.

Its just that on top of having wasted what couldve been a fun round, I am supposed to waste further time complaining, for what, to see them banned?

Do i want to keep getting harassed? No. I just hope they wont have the fortuitous desire to harass me on the next round, as it usually happens.

When i left earlier, i had been 2 minutes in the brig and then pushes comes over, before he does anything i already mentioned to you 'Oh boy here comes pushes'. What happened next im sure you know, and like i mentioned ingame, it had happened before.

I'll be checking the forum for a bit now, in case you really feel i left mid conversation, i would assume you'd like to continue if that is so.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: BravolimaSemiBan

Post by NikNakFlak » #76979

Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #77044

It's not that you left mid-conversation, it's that you left and I wasn't able to talk to you when I wanted to talk to you about something else, so le temporary ban was applied. I'd like to hear what happened that round between you and Security, in as much detail as you can recall. We had us some pretty bad greytide issues that round, hence why I'm asking in such a drastic manner.
RIP
MrBrownFullFrown

Post by MrBrownFullFrown » #77101

Can't remember if it was security or the captain that brigged me, after i threw the baton at the captain i moved up to security with 2 SO's chasing me, i hid on the corner next to the detectives office and the somehow didnt check there. Your bot came, critted me, and either the captain or an so brigged me for 2 minutes.

Shortly before the timer was to run out, pushes came, set the timer to 5, flashed battoned and cuffed me, dragged me to permabrig and stripped me, at which point i left.
MrBrownFullFrown

Post by MrBrownFullFrown » #77103

Also when i was hidden in that corner the captain came by and tried to disable me, i mimewalled it. He left, then the bot came.
Hibbles

Post by Hibbles » #77112

Alright, this doesn't seem like much to get worked over in the grand scheme of things, so I'm happy to lift this.

However, in the future, please don't pick fights with Security or the Heads without a really good reason. It's not a good idea, and it's not what Mime/Clown/Assistant whatever is for, regardless of what people say. Just remember they're players too, and often dealing with way more bullshit than you are in that round.

Like stupid admins who spawn hostile bots just to experiment with the new shiny thing. :(
RIP
MrBrownFullFrown

Post by MrBrownFullFrown » #77113

Neat thankies.

Oh, still banned. not neat. Username is BrownNoFrown
MrBrownFullFrown

Post by MrBrownFullFrown » #77115

Also, bumping.
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #77123

I told him so just wait a bit until he posts here.
Hibbles

Post by Hibbles » #77124

Alrighty, it should be removed now, sorry for the wait.
RIP
MrBrownFullFrown

Post by MrBrownFullFrown » #77126

Thanks again, if you could bwoink me ingame for anything regarding this whole thing i'd be happy to chat back.
tedward1337
Byond Username: Tedward1337

Post by tedward1337 » #77127

I'll toss this into the resolved pile. PM me if this was done in error.
Major T on Steam/IRC/Twitch/everything else.
Game Admin
PM anytime with questions about the server, policies or for fun!
Spoiler:
<hg|work> why do we unban people
OOC: Shaps: pizza status: fucking delivered