Appeals which have been closed.
HolyCat

Vekter permabanned HolyCat

Post by HolyCat » #643252

BYOND account: HolyCat
Character name: Rick Catter
Ban type: All Servers
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Created a fairly large Xeno army to harvest their organs. Unsurprisingly, they got out and murdered a bunch of people. Has a long history of self-antagging since the beginning of the year.
Time ban was placed: 2022-04-05 17:24:34
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 181123
Your side of the story: So i was the captain and i saw there was a centcom note that in xenobiology there was xenomorph egg so i went there and put a monkey inside and i turned on the forcefield barrier so it wont escape then i went somewhere i don't really remember and when i came back i saw a dead scientist and the xenomorph gone so i panicked and screamed on radio that people should get armed because the xenomorph is loose and i carried that scientist to medical to get revived and then some person brought dead xenomorph queen to medical so i harvested her organs and got them implanted in me by a doctor and i wanted to harvest their organs for other people to make money so the plan was to use plasma that got lit on fire so i put an egg in xenobiology in the large pen and turned on the forcefield again and put a monkey inside and went to do some other stuff and got back to the xenomorphs with pai that translated the xenomorph language and then suddenly the power to forcefield went down and i tried to reboot the power but it didn't work and xenomorph queen was out but i made a deal that xenomorphs should stay inside the xenobiology and told people on radio don't come to xenobiology because of xenomorphs but then other xenomorphs (not the queen) escaped and started havoc.
Why you think you should be unbanned: My ban was fair because i started xenomorph organ harvest plan which failed. I want to get back to this community because i missed it and i will be a better person who won't break server rules.
Anything else we should know: if i don't get unbanned i would like to know for how long i need to wait before making a new appeal.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Vekter permabanned HolyCat

Post by Vekter » #643260

Yeah, I think you're good on this one. It's kind of an inevitability for them to get out, but I just feel like more should be done to try and prevent it in the future. If you're going to tend a pen of xenos, try not to leave the area for too long if you can help it. This was less a matter of the Xeno army thing being worth a permaban and more for your history of multiple notes/bans over a few months.

I'll give you another shot, but you need to understand that you weren't banned so much for what you did in this specific case as much as that plus the twelve bans/notes you've accumulated since the beginning of 2022. Do your best to follow the rules from this point on - you're on some pretty thin ice.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you