pieguy
Byond Username: FerroLocus

[thedragmeme] Pieguy223- Cringe

Post by pieguy » #644509

BYOND account: Pieguy223
Character name: randomly generated lone op name
Ban type: server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: As a lone op on a low pop round set the nuke timer to the longest possible time and then proceeded to slowly murderbone their way through the station. Due to ticket history, ticket accumulation, and a seemingly lack of ability to improve their conduct I am making Pieguy piegoodbye.
Time ban was placed: idk
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: figure it out
Your side of the story: I killed people as nukie. Also "longest possible timer" is a fucking lie it was eight minutes, shorter then a shuttle call.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I ain't getting unbanned but I hope someone reading this can appriciate the absolute fucking absurdity of getting banned for killing everyone as an antag whose goal is to kill everyone. The entire crew was armed, too, because this was after a successful revolution.
References of good conduct: the voice in my head that calls me studmuffin.
Anything else we should know:
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⣀⣐⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⢠⠄⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⣛⣂⣀⣀⡒⠶⣶⣤⣤⣬⣀⡀⠄⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⡟⢡⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣌⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⣈⣉⡛⣿⣿⣿⡌⢇⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⣡⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠺⠟⣉⣴⡿⠛⣩⣾⣎⠳⠿⠛⣋⣩⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠘⢋⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠄
⠄⠄⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄
⠄⠄⠄⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⣀
⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⠘⠛
⠄⠄⠄⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⣀⣀⣠⣤
⠄⠄⣀⣀⡙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⢛⣩⠤⠾⠄⠛⠋⠉⢉
⠄⠺⠿⠛⠛⠃⠄⠉⠙⠛⠛⠻⠿⠿⠿⠟⠛⠛⠛⠉⠁⠄⠄⣀⣀⣠⣤⣠⣴⣶⣼⣿
pieguy

Re: [thedragmeme] Pieguy223- Cringe

Post by pieguy » #644514

also just wanna point out this video, where melbert sets the nuke to a high timer and goes murderboning. On lowpop. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8RO7Wk ... el=Melbert

I had to fight a fully armed crew with four+ traitors rushing objectives after a rev victory. I went through two L6 mags, two thermal pistols, four energy guns, two revolver speedloaders, and a makarov before killing a deswordring assistant with a knife. There were plenty of opportunities to take me out.

I want a headmin to review cause I'm an annoying bastard
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #644517

Denied. First of all, I asked you to return with a vouch, which you have failed to do. Which immediately invalidates this appeal in my eyes.

However, I will go more in-depth as to why you were banned.

I'm going to pull from your notes, which was the major factor for your ban. At 263 hours you were given a note by the terms current headmin Timber. The note reads:

Code: Select all

Player has been formally warned:
In 263 hours of living playtime, you have accumulated 16 negative notes. In those 16 notes we have a ban for 3 days, a ban for 1 day, an antag role ban for a week, another dayban, another 3-day ban and a week ban. Your note history is bad enough that even a relatively minor rule break can escalate from a note into a permanent ban at the discretion of the admin handling it. Playing without breaking the rules for a while will cause this warning to become less relevant and grant you more goodwill on behalf of the admin team.
After this note, you aquired six more notes, one of them being an hour ban and another a three-day ban. The sixth note is your permaban. You managed to do all of this in 136 hours, as your final playtime clock is 399 hours. Aquiring this many notes in such a short period of time is not normal. You were already warned by timber that even minor infractions could escalate into unusually harsh punishment which now leads us to here.

The situation as a whole was not originally claimed by me but by Ayamepup who requested assistance as they felt their experience in this situation was lacking.

Here is the ticket in full:

Code: Select all

From Ticket [b]#3 [/b] during round [b][url=https://sb.atlantaned.space/rounds/185075]185075[/url][/b] on [b]Manuel[/b]
Ticket opened at [b]2022-06-17 17:46:25[/b] by [b]ayamepup[/b]
[b]Log:[/b]
17:46:25: [color=#FF0000] Ticket Opened by-ayamepup: Hey, can I ask why you spent most of your time killing people instead of going for the nuke?[/color]
17:46:46: [color=#0000FF] Reply from-pieguy223: Lone op is a murderbone antag, right?[/color]
17:47:19: [color=#FF0000] Reply from-ayamepup: Not on lower pop, on a shift where most of the heads are already dead from revs.[/color]
17:48:23: [color=#0000FF] Reply from-pieguy223: My goal was to kill everyone anyway, If I rushed the disk the roud would have been over in a minute. At least this way they had a CHANCE to fight back[/color]
17:49:35: [color=#FF0000] Reply from-ayamepup: You spent a good amount of time running around killing people that couldnt fight back. When pushed to do your objective, you set it for 500 seconds and continued to kill everyone. Everyone who COULD have fought back at that point was either dead or SSD.[/color]
17:49:51: [color=#FF0000] Reply from-thedragmeme: Right, Im taking this over on request. Murderbone on lowpopulation is not allowed, especially not on our MRP server. I find your justifications for such heavily unsatisfactory. Your objectives are to get in, get the disk, and nuke the station. I would like some better reasoning[/color]
17:50:24: [color=#0000FF] Reply from-pieguy223: I've never actually set the nuke timer before, I thought the 500 meant five minutes like 5:00[/color]
17:51:08: [color=#0000FF] Reply from-pieguy223: There were so many traitors that I could reasonably believe one might have a core extraction objective[/color]
17:52:33: [color=#0000FF] Reply from-pieguy223: Also I was IRL pissed at the revs for just looting my corpse and not reviving me[/color]
17:57:14: [color=#FF0000] Reply from-thedragmeme: Oh there we go, another thing to add to my list. Looking at your notes Im still not satisfied. You have already been warned by the terms current headmin about your level of note accurals and have proceeded to procure more negative notes. You especially were noted last night about the beepsky situation. You taking the lone op roll and then using it to metagrudge the revolutionaries is a level of unacceptable I cannot ignore. Your claim about the timer is also completely invalid I feel, you have enough playtime to know that the nuke counts down in seconds. Your ticket conduct in this case is everywhere, you do not have a concise argument nor any valid reasoning for what youve done.[/color]
17:59:53: [color=#0000FF] Reply from-pieguy223: Here's my final arguement. As a lone op, my goal is to kill the entire crew. I could either do that by rushing the nuke, ending the round with no counterplay. Or I could actually fight the people I've been sent there to massacre, at least giving them a chance to kill me with a lucky baton or the weapons that literally everyone on station had access to. I chose the second.[/color]
18:02:43: [color=#FF0000] Reply from-thedragmeme: Again, your reasoning is not enough to invalidate the fact you broke the no lowpop muderbone rule. Im even less convinced as you have admitted to using the role to metagrudge other players. With your level of notes, this situation, and showing you have no actual mind to actually change and improve how you play you will be recieving a permaban. Do not come back without a vouch from another credible server.[/color]
18:03:59: [color=#0000FF] Reply from-pieguy223: So you're legitimatly telling me that it would have been better if I rushed the nuke disk and ended the round?[/color]
18:04:19: [color=#FF0000] Reply from-thedragmeme: Yes. You broke the rules. You cannot low pop murderbone.[/color]
18:04:43: [color=#0000FF] Reply from-pieguy223: How is detonating the nuke not murderboning?[/color]
18:05:50: [color=#FF0000] Reply from-thedragmeme: If you cannot understand the difference between forcefully extending the round to pick players off one by one and ending the round in a way that dosent drag out the round in the most unfun way possible I cannot help you. Come back with a vouch[/color]
18:07:05: Client disconnected
18:07:05: Thedragmeme/(Vex Petunia-Licht) has created a permanent server ban for Pieguy223.
18:07:06: Resolved by Thedragmeme
---- [i]No futher messages[/i] ----
Low population murderbone is not allowed on LRP(Correction, while allowed it is heavily discouraged to be a repeatable thing) or MRP. Your attempt to justify it proves that you are not here in good faith, on top of that you admitted to using the role to metagrudge because you were upset at the revolution and the fact they didn't revive you. You willingly set the nuke timer to an egregious amount of time, attempted to tell ayamepup that you didn't know how to set the timer with your playtime(And even if you did, your justification for setting it for five minutes is still egregious), and went around picking off every player including ones that were not even connected to the game. Until you can come back with a vouch from another server and prove to me that you can play here in good faith begone, your appeal is denied and I'm not interested in hearing anything else you have to say. At this point, you may ask for headmin review.
Last edited by Drag on Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drag
In-Game Admin

Post by Drag » #644519

While Im at it, I will be updating your ban reason. I will change the length of time to eight minutes.

However I will be placing this quote, as I believe it is fitting for the ban reason.
[2022-06-17 17:21:26.659] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jerry Notagan) (DEAD) "if I get lone op I'm not grabbing the disk until everyone on the station is dead" (Kitchen (137,121,2))
Sylphet
Byond Username: Sylphet

Post by Sylphet » #644520

https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/man ... 5/game.log
[2022-06-17 17:38:47.119] GAME: The station self-destruct terminal was armed at (Vault (83,163,2)) by Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek).
[2022-06-17 17:39:09.533] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) "FIND SURVIVORS" (Central Primary Hallway (126,126,2))
[2022-06-17 17:40:17.161] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) "Any more survivors?" (Mech Bay (110,105,2))
[2022-06-17 17:41:14.585] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) "MORE BLOOD" (Medbay Central (88,90,2))
[2022-06-17 17:41:32.014] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) "KILL KILL KILLL" (Departure Lounge (102,73,2))
[2022-06-17 17:36:50.754] ADMIN: AyamePup/(Chime Ophelia) (reply to Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek)) "Remember youre here for a job, agent." (Library (84,130,2))
[2022-06-17 17:37:00.581] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jim Blasto SystemTek) "FINE, GODS" (Central Primary Hallway (91,145,2))
[2022-06-17 17:21:26.659] SAY: Pieguy223/(Jerry Notagan) (DEAD) "if I get lone op I'm not grabbing the disk until everyone on the station is dead" (Kitchen (137,121,2))
You were transparently trying to delay roundend in order to kill more people. Your last permaban was for the same thing.
Tell me how much you think that I should be thrown out of the nearest airlock !
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=27175
Drag
In-Game Admin

Post by Drag » #644522

Ban reason updated, It now reads:

Banned from the server permanently - As a lone op on a low pop round set the nuke timer to eight minutes only after being prompted to do their objectives by another admin and then proceeded to slowly murderbone their way through the station after claiming their intent to muderbone in dead chat. Quote "SAY: Pieguy223/(Jerry Notagan) (DEAD) "if I get lone op I'm not grabbing the disk until everyone on the station is dead" Due to ticket history, ticket accumulation, the fact your last perma ban was over a situation similar to this, and a seemingly lack of an ability to improve their conduct this will be a perma ban.
pieguy

Post by pieguy » #644538

Yeah I wanna mald at the headmins. Still can't tell if u trolling like 8 thoughts or what man but in the end I killed people as nukie in a 15 minute bone and got perma'd for it. I know I'm not getting this shit lifted but if u deadass banning people for this then maybe moving to another server isn't a bad thing.
Drag
In-Game Admin

Post by Drag » #644543

The headmins have been notified, they will get to this when they will it.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #644726

The author of this appeal reached out to me to express regret at making a joke appeal and intent to make a serious appeal.

After a bit of discussion, the full headmin team and Drag have agreed to allow Pieguy to have a second chance at appealing seriously.

As a result, this appeal will be closed for being a silly choice made in the moment. Pieguy may re-appeal seriously at any time.

Not everyone gets an extra chance to redo after they make a mistake. Please use this new opportunity wisely!
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin