[CoconutWarrior97] Jackrip - Using an AI as a lawyer

Appeals which have been closed.
jackrip
Byond Username: Jackrip

[CoconutWarrior97] Jackrip - Using an AI as a lawyer

Post by jackrip » #644876

As a year has passed since the date of my demise I approach the subject of entering the community yet again. The key difference this time is that I have given an AI the power to control my future as I firmly believe it's less morally bankrupt than myself. I've gone ahead and consulted with the oracle to ask about my chances before starting this appeal (as I don't know what blacklist means). It told me to be forthright in my attempts of using advanced artificial intelligence and that I have a great shot.

BYOND account: Jackrip
Character name: Korol Konets
Ban type: BLACKLIST
Ban length: PERMANENT
Ban reason: Joked about doxing an administrator and posted their social media account in another discord. This is not acceptable and per Rule 7,Doxing and SWATing: Doing it, encouraging it, or joking about it will lead to a permanent in-game, Discord, and forum ban.
Time ban was placed: 2021-05-27 02:04:22
Server you were playing on when banned: N/A
Round ID in which ban was placed: N/A

Your side of the story:

Why you think you should be unbanned:

References of good conduct:

I bet the owner of voidcrew would vouch for me.

Anything else we should know:

This isn't ironic!! Also what are modsuits?
Riggle
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Riggle

Re: [CoconutWarrior97] Jackrip - Using an AI as a lawyer

Post by Riggle » #644878

Hiya!

Blacklisting essentially means you're barred from making appeals. It's a sort of double ban, where even appealing is banned.

Blacklist entries rarely get lifted, and can only be lifted by the host. So before speaking to Coco, you'll have to convince MSO.

Good luck.
Very cool link
Look at my cool text
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Re: [CoconutWarrior97] Jackrip - Using an AI as a lawyer

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #644887

I don't have the power to lift a blacklist, so this ultimately falls to MSO. That being said, this appeal clearly wasn't made in good faith so I'm locking it until someone can trash it per Rule 10 of FNR.
10. This forum is for ban appeals made in good faith only. Major actions of bad faith in your ban appeal will be punished. Your ability to appeal bans can be revoked, leaving you fucked if you are perma banned. Lying, forging supporting evidence, or making baseless claims against the administration will not end well for you.