Dont know the admins name! I believe i got banned on Discord

Appeals which have been closed.
atraazarlee
Byond Username: Atraazarlee

Dont know the admins name! I believe i got banned on Discord

Post by atraazarlee » #647320

Heya boys, this will be kinda long-ish so please bear with me.

I want to get my Brother into playing the game, but we are unable to join at the same time. I believe this is because we share the same IP-adress.
Just a few minutes ago i wanted to explain the situation in the discord, just to find out i wasn't on the server anymore. I am also unable to join again, which according to a quick google search stems from me getting banned.
I never wrote a word in the discord and did not verify my account there. Any chance on me getting unbanned? My discord is Consider Suicide#7222

And just as a quick heads up; i am fully aware that Metacommunications arent allowed, everything will (if you guys make it possible i guess) be explained over game chat.

I love this game and community and would be happy if i could guide my brother into playing this game.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: Dont know the admins name! I believe i got banned on Discord

Post by Timberpoes » #647321

The banning moderater was Phuzzylodgik and the ban reason is:
You and your totenkopf pepe can fuck right along, thank you very much.

I believe that the reason you were banned was a mix of your Discord ID combined with your profile picture. I've let Phuzzy know about your appeal.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
atraazarlee
Byond Username: Atraazarlee

Post by atraazarlee » #647328

I found this server via 4chan and therefore believed over the top edginess was the standard. Like i said i love this server and am willing to adapt (change my username and pfp). Just give me another try please lads
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #647331

I stand by every word of the ban reason provided.

Your choice of avatar and username (along with the fact that you were recently asked to change your in-game name from "Nuck Figgers") leads me to believe that you have very little of value to contribute to our Discord community.

That being said, your game server status remains unchanged and you may continue to play on any of our servers at your leisure.

You are welcome to appeal your Discord ban in one year's time after you've grown up a bit.