Post by Timelessdaze » #647420

BYOND account: NoobySSboi
Character name: Brad Steelflex
Ban type: Ban 3 day
Ban reason: Welder bombing on shuttle
Time ban was placed: 2022-07-22
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 61458
Your side of the story: So basically i was just being a retard and talking nonsense because i hadn't actually planned on welder bombing until EORG, then at the same time as a barrage of pepper spray and flashbangs are going off and i cant see anything someone pops an atmos resin grenade. I used my welder to start destroying the atmos resin and accidentally blew up the welder tank i was memeing with with (killing and injuring NOBODY), meanwhile i was not even pinged to discuss the issue, the admin in question went straight to banning instead of pinging me where i could have easily explained why this happened
Why you think you should be unbanned: It was literally an accident, i was blind and just trying to free up some movement space inside the resin, clicking the welder was entirely an accident because i couldn't see anything but a black screen and a mess of atmos resin
Lulufren
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Lulufren

Re: [Lulufren] Ban appeal for welder bombing

Post by Lulufren » #647433

This is what it looks like in the logs, when applying the character name as a filter on scrubby.
Link for the game log: https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/round/187 ... e=game.txt

Honestly that doesnt look accidental to me, but to give you the benefit of the doubt i'll lift the ban this time but keep a note about this.