[harricross] Empress Maia antag ban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

[harricross] Empress Maia antag ban appeal

Post by EmpressMaia » #650628

BYOND account: empressmaia
Character name: Maia Roentgen
Ban type: Abductor, Blood Brother, Changeling, Heretic, Malf AI, Space Ninja, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Head Revolutionary, Traitor, Wizard, Syndicate, Spider, Revenant, Operative, Blob, Xenomorph, Hivemind Host, Cultist
Ban length: 44640 minutes
Ban reason: (MRP) As a traitor shaft miner, spaced the emergency shuttle using X-4, killing or critting a majority of the crew. Has already been noted/banned multiple times for either murderbone or non-antagonist antagonistic behaviour.
Time ban was placed: 2022-08-05 23:10:54
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 187982
Your side of the story: see previous appeal regarding the permanent antag ban (viewtopic.php?f=34&t=32207)
Why you think you should be unbanned: its been 17 days since the permanent ban was changed into a month long ban, and in that time ive accumulated 1 medium severity note. i wasnt planning to appeal this but i decided to after as a non antag engineer, i was flashed in a hallway and converted to a rev, at which point the game automatically swapped me out of my body for a ghost to take over. ive role played well these past days and havent done anything crazy. even in my antag rounds ive had since getting banned i think i added to the story of the shift very well.
References of good conduct: «
Part of this appeal was generated by Banbus 0.14.0
Harricross
Byond Username: Harricross

Re: [harricross] Empress Maia antag ban appeal

Post by Harricross » #650633

Hey there, thanks for making an appeal.

Myself and others have noticed great strides in your plays so far and you seem well liked by a fair amount of people. I can safely say you're contributing to the server positively while keeping your records clean.

I'll lift the ban when I get on or if another admin wishes to do it faster than I.

Have fun on your next shift.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #650648

He forgot to come back and mention but you're unbanned.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #650725

Just adding that the note was edited to reflect that you were unbanned
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #650756

The round I played after getting unbanned I got traitor and fucked up so hard by forgetting to close the shudders behind my target to prevent escape