LambSauceAce
Byond Username: Vladimir_F-ing_Putin

[Phuzzylodgik] Vladimir_F-ing_Putin - Ban evading mess up

Post by LambSauceAce » #651040

BYOND account: Vladimir_F-ing_Putin

Character name:Unknown, I honestly can not remember the name

Ban type: Permanent

Ban length: Permanent

Ban reason: Ban-evading alt of chadchadman. Go away.

Time ban was placed: 2021-03-27 03:12:01 server time

Server you were playing on when banned:Basil I believe since it was my favorite

Round ID in which ban was placed: 159026

Your side of the story: Essentially I was constantly breaking into Captains quarters trying to get AA (all access). I did it during a round with no Cap and this ended up gaming ruining since there was a nuke squad. (again this is out of a very limited memory since I haven't played in a long time). Was told not to go in there again but there were no captain rounds later and ended up taking it, got me banned, made two accounts to get back on to play because I missed playing the game. Should have just appealed but was afraid to so now I'm back trying to make amends.

Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been about a year and if I am trying to get un appealed this long after it's out of a genuine attempt to play not as an AA chaser but as someone who won't ruin the game.

References of good conduct: My best reference of good conduct is on TGMC where I play well with my teammate. I even take up lead positions at times as a Shrike or a Field Commander.

Anything else we should know: In all honesty I remember very little about this ban, I genuinely just want to get back into a game of true love and not just break into the captains quarters every time and get AA.
CoffeeDragon16
Byond Username: CoffeeDragon16

Re: [Phuzzylodgik] Vladimir_F-ing_Putin - Ban evading mess up

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #651076

Since the original ban is mine, I'll be handling this appeal. Phuzzy gave me the go-ahead.
Glad to hear you writing back after awhile. It's been a while, so I'm interested to hear what you have to say. I'm disinclined since your original permanent ban was after a large amount of warnings for similar behavior, so I'm apprehensive. However, it sounds like you've been active on TGMC, and I haven't seen any recent bans on other server for your main account. Before we proceed I'd like to hear your perspective on your recent ban evasion attempt four days ago. This was your third evasion account on TG.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[
LambSauceAce

Post by LambSauceAce » #651107

Ah I was curious as to seeing if my ban was on my computer so I tested it, I was already planing on appealing my ban. Apologizes should have mentioned that earlier with my original post. I should have at least included that in my appeal and then go on to state I would attempt to see how my ban is on my computer.
LambSauceAce

Post by LambSauceAce » #651229

If there is any other questions you need answered let me know
CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #651238

Your behavior was atrocious and longstanding despite frequent admin guidance. You ban evaded with multiple accounts over the past year. It's been a while & you've been playing nice on TGMC and seem to be sympathetic. While that's nice I really haven't heard enough from you that really indicates that you deserve to be unbanned
LambSauceAce

Post by LambSauceAce » #651243

Well in that case I'll expand. The biggest reason I'm asking to he unban is due to me wanting to play again from my time on TGMC, I got banned when I was younger and just wanting to cause chaos without care for the rules really. From mu time on TGMC I was hoping it would show I play within the rules doing my part. If it would be better I could simply be antag banned for the time being then prove myself with my roles in TG
LambSauceAce

Post by LambSauceAce » #651244

Hope that helps
CoffeeDragon16

Post by CoffeeDragon16 » #651353

Sure, I'll unban you. Sorry it took me a while to get around to it I've just been busy. Excited to see your good behavior, o7, have a great weekend