maskenary
Byond Username: Maskenary

[Harricross] maskenary - Antag Perma 2

Post by maskenary » #653995

BYOND account: maskenary
Character name: Reider Meza
Ban type: Antagonist
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Continued the same behaviours as stated in the previous note such as "accidentally" killing themselves testing explosives and then immediately hopping onto another server. We cannot stress enough how much this looks like antag-rolling. Playing on other servers once you die from things out of your control is completely fine, but suspicious circumstances such as constant self-inflicted deaths makes this unacceptable. Ban was applied after seeing the player join the shift on Bagil, Sybil and Manuel.
Time ban was placed: 2022-08-29 00:05:33
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 189425
Your side of the story: I was hopping servers partly because I wanted to test stuff out and partly because I thought it would be nice if I got antag.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I apologize for my previous antag rolling and recognize why it is unacceptable. I failed to change after my initial ban because I had minimal playtime since it was applied. But this time, since the ban I have accumulated 186 hours of playtime on the server without being an antagonist and have not made any attempts to evade. I have now learned to and proved I am able to play on the server without rolling. My fun does not revolve around being an antag anymore. I promise I will not repeat my past behavior.
References of good conduct: I've played on TGMC?
Anything else we should know: It has only been a month and a half, but I think the playtime hours have made up for the lack of days.
Harricross
Byond Username: Harricross

Re: [Harricross] maskenary - Antag Perma 2

Post by Harricross » #653996

Hi, thanks for making an appeal.

I'll be lifting it the next time I get on or if another admin is able to before I can.

Please keep in mind that there will not likely be a third chance, so be careful doing anything that could be seen as antagonist rolling, e.g. disconnecting/suiciding early into the shift without notifying us or intentionally setting up scenarios where you die early into the shift.
maskenary
Byond Username: Maskenary

Post by maskenary » #653997

Harricross wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:36 pm Hi, thanks for making an appeal.

I'll be lifting it the next time I get on or if another admin is able to before I can.

Please keep in mind that there will not likely be a third chance, so be careful doing anything that could be seen as antagonist rolling, e.g. disconnecting/suiciding early into the shift without notifying us or intentionally setting up scenarios where you die early into the shift.
Thank you. Just a question, are you able to detect if I turn off antags or not in the panel?
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #654001

Bans have been lifted
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #654027

maskenary wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:48 pm
Harricross wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:36 pm Hi, thanks for making an appeal.

Thank you. Just a question, are you able to detect if I turn off antags or not in the panel?
It tells us in your antag panel, but we have to actively go looking for that information.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you