Appeals which have been closed.
1NC06Nl70

[<Vekter>] 1NC06Nl70 - unbanme

Post by 1NC06Nl70 » #654065

BYOND account: 1NC06Nl70
Character name: Madzhul Dzhanmirzoev
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Shortly after the last note about rule 8, asked admins if it was bannable to offer people to go to a private Discord and send them a dick pic. Nobody wants to see you dick bro.
Time ban was placed: 2022-03-14 18:55:16
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 59513
Your side of the story: I wasn't going to show my dick to anyone, it was just interesting in theory to be more specific about the rules in general, just only in theory, but about the fact that I wrote to a chemist, Gay somehow there was a joke and for her the admin pre clarified that it violates the rules, rule 8, I said well, and not I was going to repeat it more. I'm sorry if I scared you somehow, but everything is fine, I'm not going to show my dick to anyone in the discord from this server. And besides, what makes you think that I said about the picture, did I even say a word about the picture? In short, I wasn't going to show anything, it was just interesting in theory. Nn fact, I was banned just for asking, because I didn't show anything after these questions and wasn't going to
Why you think you should be unbanned: Because in general, I played decently, did my job, played, wasn't an asshole, played honestly without violating in-game rules. And I wasn't going to. Once again, what I asked the admins was only in theory. By type, and what if. So, in fact, they gave me a ban for something I didn't do and wasn't going to.
References of good conduct:I was plain "white dream" server, and im not showing dick to anyone and play not like an asshole
Anything else we should know: I haven't received bans for a long time, I used to get bans for being an asshole, but it was a long time ago, you can check for yourself when I was banned last time and for what. This is the first time I've been banned for this.
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Re: [<Vekter>] 1NC06Nl70 - unbanme

Post by dragomagol » #654069

Previous two appeals:
Mar 14, 2022 - viewtopic.php?f=34&t=31246
Jun 23, 2022 - viewtopic.php?f=34&t=31992

From FNR Rule 5:
5. A permaban may only be appealed once every 12 months unless stated otherwise by the banning admin or a headmin. Subsequent appeals will be automatically rejected and deleted, and may result in a forum ban if repeated.
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [<Vekter>] 1NC06Nl70 - unbanme

Post by Vekter » #654070

What he said.

Come back in March, though I'm not sure I'll lift it even then given the circumstances.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you