bigSteve63
Byond Username: Big_steve63

[<vekter >] Bigsteve_63

Post by bigSteve63 » #658858

BYOND account: big_steve63
Character name: spike wise
Ban type: antag roles
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Once again found connected to multiple servers at once after being asked not to repeat this behavior. You can find out what map the server is on without actually joining, you're just antag rolling at this point
Time ban was placed: 2022-12-11 22:43:13
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 196108
Your side of the story: I left a server and joined another one but I have given many reasons on admin help such as wanting a different job that was not available at round start.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was not antag rolling, and I had said things over admin helps when I left which I believe are good reasons.
References of good conduct: I have been playing on this server pretty consistently and I haven't broken any major rules (such as antag rolling)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [<vekter >] Bigsteve_63

Post by Vekter » #658875

Absolutely not. There's zero reason you should be connecting to a server, joining, and then immediately going to another one. You can see what jobs are available before joining - if your concern is what job you'll get, wait until the round starts and pick one.

"I don't want this map" All servers show what map they're playing on our home page and in the info pane in the top right when you connect. Your excuses are weak.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
bigSteve63

Post by bigSteve63 » #659056

I'm joining servers through a bookmark on the app, so how can I see the map if I join through the client? Also I usually just join another job if the job that I want isn't available but it gets boring due to me not having the wanted job and I join another server to see if the job is open.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #659065

bigSteve63 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:24 am I'm joining servers through a bookmark on the app, so how can I see the map if I join through the client? Also I usually just join another job if the job that I want isn't available but it gets boring due to me not having the wanted job and I join another server to see if the job is open.
You can still see the map once you connect before actually joining the game.

As for hopping between servers because you're bored, I'm sorry, but you were already warned against doing so because it makes it very much look like you're antag rolling. I now have to assume that you are instead of trusting your excuses for it, since you did not stop the behavior you were asked to stop.

We can revisit this in a few months assuming you've logged a decent amount of time playing as a non-antag. You're allowed to ask for a headmin review if you feel I'm being unfair, but I did pass this by at least one of them before placing it, so I doubt their opinion will differ.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
bigSteve63

Post by bigSteve63 » #659175

I understand. I will return later after I have played as a non-antag for some time.