BelowMediocre
Byond Username: Below_Mediocre

[Trexter555] Below_Mediocre - Axe Mayhem + Disrespect

Post by BelowMediocre » #659587

BYOND account: Below_Mediocre
Character name: Oscar Phelps
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned by Host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Below_Mediocre) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Smashed windows to space with an axe as a non-antagonist, when asked, lied and said he was a rev (he was reved after the window smashing) and told me to cry about it and called me a badmin (i did cry) Please appeal when you can play in good faith. This ban (BanID #63090 was applied by Trexter555 on 2022-10-30 07:25:09 during round ID 193377. This is a permanent ban.
Time ban was placed: 2022-10-30 07:25:09
Server you were playing on when banned: Unknown
Round ID in which ban was placed: #63090
Your side of the story: It's a little hazy since this was a while back, but I think I found a dead person or something who was carrying a fire axe and decided to go smash up some windows to space, depressurising most of the station. Shortly after I was reved and continued my shenanigans- I was contacted by Trexter555 whom asked me why/what I was doing, to which I replied with disrespect on my part. (e.g 'cry about it + badmin'), after which I was permabanned from the server.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I think I should be able to return to TG because everybody deserves a second chance, since this is my first ban. The ban was completely justified as I was ruining the round for everyone else and insulted a staff member. I really enjoy playing on TG and stuff like Fulp and Paradise isn't cutting it, so I'd love to come back at the first chance I get. I can gurantee this won't happen again as I'll think my actions over thrice-fold before doing anything remotely questionable. I hope you guys understand.
References of good conduct: N/A
trexter555
Byond Username: Trexter555

Re: [Trexter555] Below_Mediocre - Axe Mayhem + Disrespect

Post by trexter555 » #659611

hey, thanks for the appeal. the ban was mainly based on the axing + lying about when you were revved, the "disrespect" just made me think you came on here to grief or something. it's been long enough so i'll unban you momentarily.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [Trexter555] Below_Mediocre - Axe Mayhem + Disrespect

Post by Timberpoes » #659873

Looks like the unban was successful. Filing this appeal away.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin