[Dragomagol] I was banned on silicon (REEEEEE0129)

Appeals which have been closed.
Noob

[Dragomagol] I was banned on silicon (REEEEEE0129)

Post by Noob » #660290

So i Was banned from being Silicon
I know what i did wrong I read Most of the Silicon Rules the Admin who banned me Was Dragomago
I will post the admin note below
Banned from Roles: silicon, AI, Cyborg permanently - Round 196933 - Died. took a posibrain, and immediately sawed a human to death because they were mad at the human for killing them earlier (as a human) and because that human was doing human harm. Has a bad history of silicon-related incidents. Please appeal this when you've got a better grasp of silicon policy.

My User is REEEEEE0129
And my Ingame Name is Jesse Mocow
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Re: I was banned on silicon (REEEEEE0129)

Post by dragomagol » #660292

Hello, please follow the ban appeal format here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44

There were a couple things you did wrong, would you mind expanding on that?
AKA tattle

Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Spoiler:
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [Dragomagol] I was banned on silicon (REEEEEE0129)

Post by Timberpoes » #660322

Edit your post to use the template suggested by dragomagol.

Here it is, since it is Christmas and my one present to the world is spoonfeeding the illiterate and incapable with the necessary information to arm themselves for the war against their own stupidity bans.

Code: Select all

[b]BYOND account:[/b] BYOND account
[b]Character name:[/b] Character name at time of ban
[b]Ban type:[/b] Server/Role(s)/OOC/etc
[b]Ban length:[/b] Permanent, 5 days, etc
[b]Ban reason:[/b] Copy this from the server. If this is a server ban, attempt to connect. If it is not a server ban, view your notes with "View Admin Remarks" button under OOC tab in-game. An image is suitable, but do **not** paraphrase or otherwise modify the reason.
[b]Time ban was placed:[/b] Try to get this from the server when you get the ban reason. If it was a note, the note has a timestamp. If it was a server ban, it will also have a timestamp. Both of these times are in UTC.
[b]Server you were playing on when banned:[/b] Server name, eg, Bagil/Sybil/Terry/Event Hall
[b]Round ID in which ban was placed:[/b] Round ID, should be present in ban reason from server. Can be excluded if it cannot be found. Example: 101235
[b]Your side of the story:[/b] Explain what happened in your own words.
[b]Why you think you should be unbanned:[/b] Why should you get this opportunity to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it.
[b]References of good conduct:[/b] If serverbanned and **especially** if permabanned, have you played on other servers during the time you were banned? Name them here, in many cases good references of conduct and character can be crucial to a successful appeal. Otherwise, feel free to remove this portion.
[b]Anything else we should know:[/b] If you have anything else you feel is relevant to your appeal, include it here. For example, if you have recently been banned from another server, or have had issues in other communities, it may be a preferable to be transparent and address that here, rather than them being brought up during the appeal process. If this section does not apply to you, feel free to remove it.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dragomagol » #660571

A friendly reminder that I won't be considering this appeal until you've made the changes that I've requested, including using the template that Timber has helpfully provided. If there's no response from you in the next week or so, I'll be moving this to resolved.
AKA tattle

Spoiler:
dragomagol
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dragomagol » #661401

It's been over a week with no response, so I'm going to be moving this to resolved. Feel free to open a new appeal with the information requested above.
AKA tattle

Spoiler: