bigSteve63
Byond Username: Big_steve63

vekter - Bigsteve_63 It might seem like antag rolling

Post by bigSteve63 » #661013

BYOND account: big_steve63
Character name: Spike wise
Ban type: Antag Ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Malf AI, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Sentient Disease, Spider, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard permanently - Once again found connected to multiple servers at once after being asked not to repeat this behavior. You can find out what map the server is on without actually joining, you're just antag rolling at this point
Time ban was placed: 2022-12-11 22:42:05
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 196108
Your side of the story: I left a server and joined another one, but I have given many reasons for admin help, such as wanting a different job that wasn't available at round start. I am also joining through bookmarks on my Byond client, so I could not see the map before I joined, and I was unaware that you could see the map on the side of the screen.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I am aware that I have had this problem in the past, and due to my repeated offenses, it may have seemed like antag rolling, but I was not trying to antag roll. Multiple times I have wanted a job that was not available, so I get another job and get bored shortly after due to not having the wanted job. I was previously unaware of the ability to see the maps on the side of the screen.
References of good conduct: In my previous ban appeal, It was stated that I would return to this problem after I had played on the server for some time.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: vekter - Bigsteve_63 It might seem like antag rolling

Post by Vekter » #661039

Okay, here's the problem. I asked you to come back in a few months and, if you had logged a decent amount of time playing, we would revisit this.

According to Scrubby, you've played sixteen rounds since you were last banned over a total of ten hours. I do not consider this a decent amount of time. In fact, you having not played at all since I antag banned you on 12/11/22 until 1/3/23 tells me that you basically just quit for the month, got a few more rounds in, then came back and asked.

This points towards you only really playing for the sake of playing antag roles, which is not something I want to encourage. Since you seem to want for actual guidance, let me help: Appeal this at the beginning of March. If you've played at least 100 hours since then, we'll look at unbanning you from antag roles.

As always, you are more than welcome to request a headmin review if you feel this is unfair.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
bigSteve63

Post by bigSteve63 » #661041

Can this stay open until march? I don't want to fill out another appeal form.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #661043

bigSteve63 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:42 pm Can this stay open until march? I don't want to fill out another appeal form.
Nope. Sorry.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
bigSteve63

Post by bigSteve63 » #661045

Damn