BYOND account: Skynet Pizza
Character name: I don't know
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Ban evasion of Critilius
Time ban was placed: 13:07:26 2022/08/01
Server you were playing on when banned:Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 187695

Your side of the story: This is going to be a bit confusing, a year ago I was banned permanently and did a ban evasion which got me banned. While making my appeal I asked Timbertoes (who was very helpful about some guıdence and my evasion hıstory so I could appeal it) about what I have to do before doing my appeal and I was told to apply my ban evasion of Cornflakes2226 evasion which I was able to appeal successfully: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=32225&p=649459&hil ... 26#p649459 . I was genuinely unaware of this account Skynet Pizza linked to my beyond as the admins could not find it either. Recently I made a Ban appeal and I was unbanned but I think the admin did not notice this account had to be appealed as well.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I kindly would like to apologize overall I understand what I did wrong and would like to apologize to the community and the admins. I am hoping for the Ban Evasion to be accepted as I intend to hopefully get back on track and enjoy TG as it is meant to be enjoyed with the community and ensure everyone is having a good time.

References of good conduct:I do not play other servers other than TG although I have tried the dead space server I am not a regular there

Links to both appeals:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=32225&p=649459&hil ... 26#p649459

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33338

EDIT: I cant fix the text its stuck in italic sorry about this
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Re: Striders13 [Skynet Pizza]

Post by Striders13 » #664795

Sounds good, lifted. Let me know if you're having issues connecting.
► Show Spoiler