[Ikarrus] Bazingaboy, LXXK and Lubeygooby - Ban Evading

Appeals which have been closed.
Bazingaboy

[Ikarrus] Bazingaboy, LXXK and Lubeygooby - Ban Evading

Post by Bazingaboy » #80892

We have decided to make a group appeal because if we made three separate appeals they would all be repetitive.

Byond account and character name: Bazingaboy as Mordecai Greenstein. Lubeygooby as RANDOM. LXXK as RANDOM.
Banning admin: Ikarrus, NikNakFlak
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Game permaban.
Ban reason and length: Perm. Evading.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): Last month, we got told to come back in a month or so.
Your side of the story: Last month, we got banned for something I can't remember. We then started to ban evade. We got tired of getting banned over and over so we made a deal with Ikarrus that we would play as normal people as long as we don't get banned/ban evade anymore. Then Lubeygooby and LXXK were playing and they got out of hand and started killing people, thus breaking the deal. Meanwhile, Bazingaboy was never on. He got accused of being a part of the shitfest even though Lubeygooby and LXXK have both said he was not even online, then Bazingaboy got banned too. We went back to evading, this worked only for a little while and then someone applied a hostban, which is by our means a pain in the ass to evade for.

Why you think you should be unbanned: After the hostban was applied, we've had a month to reflect on our actions, and decided that we were essentially ruining the game for everyone whenever we played, which is extremely selfish and toxic, and for this we are deeply sorry. The metagaming is a whole different can of worms, giving us another unfair advantage above everyone else, and again ruining the round of any antagonist, or for that matter any security staff that tries to reprimand us for our inevitable law breaking. Constant ban evading gets tiring and frankly annoying after doing it for so damn long, also the constant worry of getting rebanned and having to repeat the process. We think we should be unbanned because the hostban was a wake up call that we need to grow up, and actually learn how to play the game like normal people. We do honestly enjoy the codebase and the servers themselves, although it may not have looked like it... We hope you consider giving us a second chance, a chance to be mature players just like everybody else. Thank you. :honk:
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Re: [Ikarrus] Bazingaboy, LXXK and Lubeygooby - Ban Evading

Post by QuartzCrystal » #80909

You're probably going to be asked to make separate appeals. Ikarrus is also out of town for a few more days, but I'm sure one of the headmins could handle this.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #80912

Bazingaboy is a cancer that should never get unbanned. I need to compile all the data but this guy basically was the reason for the new panic bunker. Multiple metacomms bans, evading, and I think even a rape in there.
Bazingaboy

Post by Bazingaboy » #80919

QuartzCrystal wrote:You're probably going to be asked to make separate appeals. Ikarrus is also out of town for a few more days, but I'm sure one of the headmins could handle this.
hear that niknak? Last I heard you lost the election, and I'm pretty sure you're just holding a grudge because I proved all your "information" wrong. Let another, more level headed admin handle this.
Bazingaboy

Post by Bazingaboy » #80921

NikNakFlak wrote:Bazingaboy is a cancer that should never get unbanned. I need to compile all the data but this guy basically was the reason for the new panic bunker. Multiple metacomms bans, evading, and I think even a rape in there.
Apologies for the double post, but I'd also like to throw in that this "rape" never happened and I sort of feel like you threw that in there because you know now that we've owned up to everything you and your information are irrelevant and obsolete, so you made up accusations as an excuse to hang around...
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #80926

Im refrencing these things off memory, I dont have database access right now. Regardless, ikarrus and I spent a good deal of time talking about you three and banning the new accounts you jugged out. The only reason your even bothering to apppeal is because your evading stopped working.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #80940

You had a chance. You had multiple chances, unfortunately you wasted all of them.

Although you did help us discover a way to get rid of people like you more effectively, so I guess thanks for that.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #80943

I already gave you a second chance, and you blew it. So this would be (at least) your third one.

I asked you to appeal again in a month because I thought I would have softened enough to just let one and only one of you back to play. Your friends were out of the question, however. One of them was offensive and provocative while talking to just about anyone on the admin team. And unfortunately their attitude hurts your case as well.

I've discussed this with some of the other admins and I don't feel that it's worth anyone's time to go through this again. I'm washing my hands of you and will leave it to the new head admins if they want to lift your hostban.

I'm sorry if you feel that I was just leading you on.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Bazingaboy

Post by Bazingaboy » #80947

So not even one of us can get unbanned?...
Tsaricide
Byond Username: Tsaricide

Post by Tsaricide » #80976

I had to deal with lubey and lxxk right after you made the deal with Ikarrus, neither of them had any intention of keeping the deal. I highly doubt any of you will get another chance but good luck.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #80984

Bazingaboy wrote:
QuartzCrystal wrote:You're probably going to be asked to make separate appeals. Ikarrus is also out of town for a few more days, but I'm sure one of the headmins could handle this.
hear that niknak? Last I heard you lost the election, and I'm pretty sure you're just holding a grudge because I proved all your "information" wrong. Let another, more level headed admin handle this.
Being aggressive is not a good way to get unbanned.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Bazingaboy

Post by Bazingaboy » #81825

Okay well I understand what we have done and how people may not believe us or whatever but I just wanted to say thank you for reading our appeal and we hope that you can let us have another chance on the server because we really do like the codebase. Sorry to the admins that had to deal with us and I wish everyone well. Even you, NikNak. RIP :honk: