marshturtle69
Byond Username: Marshturtle

[Scriptis] Marshturtle - Permaban

Post by marshturtle69 » #681434

BYOND account: Marshturtle
Character name: Marsh Mothington
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: "Metacommunications. When Marshturtle was being arrested in the IceBoxStation library (170,135,4), RappinRonReagan made a beeline from the engineering hallway (122,111,4) to save them. This is on top of round removing the chaplain and research director as a team for no discernible reason. You have both been warned extensively for this behavior."
Time ban was placed: 2023-02-17 21:59:21
Server you were playing on when you were banned: Sybil
Round ID in which the ban was placed: 200307
Your side of the story: This was back in February so the details are a bit foggy but anyways: I was dueling the chaplain and defeated him. I was mad at the chaplain because he put the duel in his favor, so when I defeated him I put his head on a spear. My friend RappinRonReagan discord called me and joined sybil. From what I can remember, we harassed the research director until he attacked us and we either killed or critted him and took his stuff. Then I saw someone being arrested by a security officer and the detective. I shoved the security officer over and found out they were arresting a traitor. Me and my friend fought the security officer and detective, but we were killed. Me and my friend had been noted before on a similar situation.
Why you think you should be unbanned: This is some pretty irredeemable shit. I can't apologize enough for the problems me and my friend caused in that shift and previous shifts because of metacomming. I believe that I have changed and I hope I can rejoin the game and community.
Anything else we should know: I have played around 30 hours of Colonial Marines since the ban without any issues regarding the admins.
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Re: [Scriptis] Marshturtle - Permaban

Post by Scriptis » #681642

Your history before I placed this ban was filled to the brim with overescalation and being told multiple times to stop teaming up with RappinRonReagan. You were told, on more than one occasion, that you sure as shit shouldn't be metacomming. Then, when no admins were online, you did it anyway.

That said, if you finally get that what you did was completely fucking stupid, I appreciate the effort to just say you're sorry.

I've got three conditions if I'm going to lift this early.

- I will not unban both of you at the same time.
- You're going on maximum probation. If you grief even just one more person, you're coming back in a year.
- I want a vouch.

If that's fine with you, get the CM admins to come vouch for you. Otherwise, turn back up in a year.
Spoiler:

marshturtle69

Post by marshturtle69 » #681660

Thank you. I'll talk to the CM admins and see what I can do. They don't exactly do vouches from what I've been told.
marshturtle69

Post by marshturtle69 » #681683

I talked to an admin and they sent you my playtime and note history via discord.
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #681779

Lifted, don't mess it up!
Spoiler: