bigSteve63
Byond Username: Big_steve63

Vekter Big_steve63 - Ban Appeal for Antag Rolling

Post by bigSteve63 » #689643

BYOND account: Big_steve63
Character name: Spike Wise
Ban type: Antag ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Malf AI, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Sentient Disease, Spider, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard permanently - Once again found connected to multiple servers at once after being asked not to repeat this behavior. You can find out what map the server is on without actually joining; you're just antag rolling at this point.
Time ban was placed: 2022-12-11 22:42:05
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 196108
Your side of the story:

Dear Vekter,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal the permanent ban that was placed on my account for antag rolling on the Terry server. I understand and acknowledge the gravity of my actions, and I would like to provide my side of the story in hopes of being granted a second chance.

On the day of the ban, I admit that I connected to multiple servers simultaneously, even after being warned not to engage in such behavior. I realize now that my actions were not only disruptive but also against the established rules and guidelines of the server. I deeply regret my impulsive decision and understand the negative impact it had on the gameplay experience for others.

Why you think you should be unbanned:
I fully acknowledge the severity of my actions and the consequences they have brought upon myself. However, I genuinely believe that I have learned from this experience and have a renewed understanding of the importance of adhering to the server's rules. I recognize the value of fair gameplay and the significance of upholding the integrity of the community.

If given the opportunity to return, I assure you that I will fully comply with the server's rules and regulations. I understand that trust needs to be rebuilt, and I am committed to demonstrating good conduct and contributing positively to the community.

Anything else we should know:
I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere apologies to the staff and players who were affected by my actions. I understand that my behavior was not in line with the expectations of the community, and I am genuinely remorseful for the disruption I caused.

I fully comprehend the importance of fair gameplay, respect for the server's rules, and the enjoyment of all players. If given a chance, I am committed to redeeming myself and contributing positively to the community. I assure you that I have reflected on my actions and am dedicated to becoming a better player.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I appreciate your time and attention to this matter. I sincerely hope that you will find it in your heart to grant me a second chance to demonstrate my growth and commitment to the server's principles.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Vekter Big_steve63 - Ban Appeal for Antag Rolling

Post by Vekter » #689647

Hey, thanks for appealing.

I'm not willing to remove this ban at this time. I specified back in January that if you could accrue 100 played hours without being able to play antag that I would consider lifting the ban. You have 98 total and had 77 when I banned you from antags. That's less than 25. All this does is show me that you're not willing to play the game unless you can possibly get to be an antag.

I want to reiterate what I said in your last appeal: I do not want to encourage you (or anyone else) playing this game only to be an antag. The content of your appeal has nothing to do with why I denied it before - you need to play and actually show that you want to be here to play the game, not just to be an antagonist.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
bigSteve63

Post by bigSteve63 » #689656

eweqeqeqeweqw
Last edited by bigSteve63 on Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigSteve63

Post by bigSteve63 » #689663

The reason i haven't been playing as much is because my computer had a problem and I had to get it repaired
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #689674

bigSteve63 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:24 pm The reason i haven't been playing as much is because my computer had a problem and I had to get it repaired
Okay? That doesn't really matter here. I advised you that you would need to play a specific amount of played hours before I would consider lifting this appeal. You have not, so I will not be doing so. I'm sorry you've been having PC issues and I hope you get them sorted out, but once you've passed 100 played hours since the first ban was applied, I'll consider lifting this.

Hint: You'll have a way better chance if you don't use a LLM "AI" generator to write your appeal for you.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

bigSteve63

Post by bigSteve63 » #689675

Ai generator? What are you talking about??
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #689678

bigSteve63 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:41 am Ai generator? What are you talking about??
Given your grammar and tone in every other post you've made, I have a lot of trouble believing that you didn't either use a template or an "AI" like ChatGPT to generate your appeal for you.

Even if you didn't, I still have no issue denying this on other grounds.
Spoiler:

bigSteve63

Post by bigSteve63 » #689687

I understand.