Appeals which have been closed.
Condottieri1234

[Harricross] Condottieri - Perma'd and I'm sorry

Post by Condottieri1234 » #692246

BYOND account: Condottieri
Character name: Elder Ezzman
Ban type: Perma
Ban length: Perma
Ban reason: For a majority of the shift, interacted with ckeys Hamrick, Karatejoe and Disgustingbrony wordlessly. After Hamrick was kidnapped and brought to lavaland, all three made their way suspiciously to lavaland in unison without a word to each other to free Hamrick. There is substantial proof and observations that heavily indicate metacommunications. You also already have a ban related to metacomming with Hamrick before..
Time ban was placed: 09:45:04
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 197901
Your side of the story: I was playing the game whilst actively communicating with my friends who were in the same server. We did this fully aware that it was breaking the rules, but did it anyways. Normally we would go out of our way to maintain RP, but in this instance failed to do so, resulting in our collective ban.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It has nearly been 6 months since my ban. Beyond this there is not much else to justify the reneging of my perma.
Anything else we should know: Should I be unbanned, I promise to never engage in metacommunications ever again. Additionally, I will not break ANY rules on any TG station server again.
Harricross
Byond Username: Harricross

Re: [Harricross] Condottieri - Perma'd and I'm sorry

Post by Harricross » #692260

hi bruv it's late as hell so imma make this quick and simple: ive unbanned you and i think your appeal is pretty sincere so youre getting another chance.

dont do it again, the longer you metacomm the more easier it is to spot cus you will start slippin.
Condottieri1234

Post by Condottieri1234 » #692264

Thank you for responding. Appreciate it.
Condottieri1234

Post by Condottieri1234 » #692277

I'm sorry to bother you again, but could you or someone else look into unbanning Hamrick? He might have to make an appeal, but he and I have the same IP and I can't play if he can't play. Thanks in advance.
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #692280

Condottieri1234 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:01 am I'm sorry to bother you again, but could you or someone else look into unbanning Hamrick? He might have to make an appeal, but he and I have the same IP and I can't play if he can't play. Thanks in advance.
Their account is still banned, but you should be able to connect now
► Show Spoiler