Appeals which have been closed.
daznkey

[Harricross] Dazonkey - Perma'd Under the Influence

Post by daznkey » #693135

BYOND account: Dazonkey
Character name: Don't remember
Ban type: Permanent
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: As a non-antagonist HoP turned acting captain, told the clown to use purple paint for their art and when they refused, stamina crit them with their energy gun and stole their shoes. After telling them in an ahelp to leave the clown alone, proceeded to loot their new shoes despite that. Did not respond and proceeded to try and deep fry the clown's shoes after being unresponsive.
Time ban was placed: 2022-11-04 08:34:46
Server you were playing on when banned: Don't remember, Manuel or Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 193694
Your side of the story: I logged in while extremely drunk one night and accidentally left HoP enabled and ended up as HoP-turned-captain. Not knowing what the hell the captain really does, I opted to harass the clown.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I have rid my life of the devil's juice and promise not to be a drunken dickhead going forward. I will gladly take a perma jobban from all command roles, I don't even like playing them 99% of the time.
References of good conduct: N/A, tried a bunch of other servers but none of them scratch that /tg/ itch. Don't think I've played any other server for more than 2 hours.
Anything else we should know: N/A
Harricross
Byond Username: Harricross

Re: [Harricross] Dazonkey - Perma'd Under the Influence

Post by Harricross » #693141

Hi, thanks for making an appeal.

The ban was mainly made because you were unresponsive to the admin pms being sent to you in regards to leaving a clown alone who was harmlessly making spray paint art, I do not believe a permanent job ban from all command roles is necessary.

In short, this appeal is approved and the ban will be lifted shortly. You are free to keep playing command roles, I will hold you to your promise not to be abrasive to your fellow players without good reason.
daznkey

Re: [Harricross] Dazonkey - Perma'd Under the Influence

Post by daznkey » #693142

Thank you for the second chance :)