Ban appeal reason: Breaking rules. Admin Harricross.

Appeals which have been closed.
Funnycoin

Ban appeal reason: Breaking rules. Admin Harricross.

Post by Funnycoin » #695929

Byond account: MrDuckyton
Character name: No idea it was so long ago
Ban type: Permanent
Ban Reason: Non antag bartender shot clown with beanbag slubs then later shot him self in crit and said the clown did this and being completely unprovoked attacks. Addition to baiting sec to arrest them.
Ban Length: Permanent
Time ban: It doesn't say on it but it was like two years ago i think.
Round ID: 61748
My side: There was no point of doing it like the guy said i was unprovoked it was so long ago i dont even remember why all i can say is sorry and i got unbanned from my other account so it shows that i have changed.
Why i think i should be unbanned: I've waited years for this appeal and i have got unbanned on my other account it shows i have changed and became more mature adult.
References of good conduct: Got banned from most good servers for making other accounts.

And if i do get unbanned please unban this account and ban the other i do not have the password for my other account that would be great. Sorry it took my long to do this appeal.
Funnycoin

Re: Ban appeal reason: Breaking rules. Admin Harricross.

Post by Funnycoin » #695932

And i forgot to put i have done other stuff it was in my notes sorry forgot to say that i dont want to leave anything out.
Harricross
Byond Username: Harricross

Post by Harricross » #695939

Thanks for making an appeal, in short it's been a long time so I don't see any reason to keep you banned.

The ban reason was: Banned from the server permanently - As a non-antagonist bartender, shot the clown multiple times with beanbag slugs without any prior interaction. Later, shot themself into crit and in an attempt to get the clown arrested, whispered, "THE CLOWN DID THIS" before dying. Completely unprovoked attacks in addition to baiting security into arresting them is incredibly unbased as well as acting in bad faith. I can see no reason for you to stay in regards to what you've shown me this shift and with what I've seen in your note history.

In any case, you will be unbanned some time today whenever I get the chance or if another admin is able to get to you first.
Funnycoin

Post by Funnycoin » #695953

Thank you man i wonder what my guy looks like its been hella long.
Funnycoin

Post by Funnycoin » #695991

I still havent been unbanned if you have i dont if it was a glitch or something because i have other accounts.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #695996

Funnycoin wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:24 am I still havent been unbanned if you have i dont if it was a glitch or something because i have other accounts.
I need to know what all of your accounts are named so we can make sure you're not banned on one of them instead.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Funnycoin

Post by Funnycoin » #696005

Funnycoin ShinyDucky FortniteGirllol Mr123jkf
Funnycoin

Post by Funnycoin » #696006

On my other ban appeal the other admin said all of them.
Funnycoin

Post by Funnycoin » #696009

Nvm i said them all I just want to be unbanned on MrDuckyton because i dont have my password for my other account
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #696010

Funnycoin wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:28 am Nvm i said them all I just want to be unbanned on MrDuckyton because i dont have my password for my other account
We unban all but one of your accounts but there's a specific way we have to do it in order for it to let you play again. I'll fix it, sit tight.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Funnycoin

Post by Funnycoin » #696011

Ok thank your very much.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #696012

Alright, you should be good now.
Spoiler:

Funnycoin

Post by Funnycoin » #696013

Yes is thanks for the help.