[NoxVS] - LokutheWise Tram Mayhem

Post by LeekiLoku » #696874

Byond Account: Lokuthewise
Character Name: Chang 'Mr. Chang' Moert
Ban Type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: (attached image)
Round ID: 210433
My side of the story: I died and was bored so I went mulebot, I thought i was antagonist because i could crush people. I went onto tram and I found out that you could almost instantly kill people with the it. I abused it killing like 6 people.
References of good conduct: I havent been playing ss13 much so no, but i guess i got better at tf2.
Anything else you should know: I didnt know the ruling of the ghost spawn mulebots. I thought that you could harm people, because other people done it. Now i know my actions are very very bad and i will never do this again i have made a severe lapse of judgement.
Attachments
image.png
Last edited by LeekiLoku on Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Re: [NoxVS] - LokutheWise Tram Mayhem

Post by NoxVS » #697142

Hey, thanks for appealing. Sorry for the delay in response.

There are sort of two parts to this ban - The ban I would have placed for the self antagging and bug exploiting, had it occurred in a vacuum, probably would have expired by now. The reason I extended it to instead be a permaban is because I saw a pattern developing of you self antagging, getting banned, and then coming back and doing it again.
LeekiLoku wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:46 am Now i know my actions are very very bad and i will never do this again i have made a severe lapse of judgement.
The issue is this was the 4th time in a little bit over a month that you've made this same severe lapse of judgement, and I don't really have any reason to believe that next time will be different. It's possible that the permaban got the message through, but for all I know it'll happen a 5th time and you'll just be back here with the only difference being you've burnt your second chance.
Spoiler:

Code: Select all

2023-07-07 19:38:31 rageguy505 Sybil
Banned from the server for 2 days - As a non-antag, kidnapped two people to steal their organs to set up a "organ shop". Removed one guys liver and appendix leading to their death. This is self antagging, do this on a antag round.

2023-07-02 04:37:56 armodias Sybil
Banned from the server for 2 days - On round 209484, needlessly harassed multiple players violently and wordlessly, this eventually resulted in decapping a player FNR. They were honest and understanding in ahelps. Please don't take out your anger on players.

2023-06-13 22:17:12 trexter555 Sybil
Banned from the server for 12 days - After bubblegum was released on station, eventually idling in maint, Chang punched bubblegum and ran to the shuttle, leading bubblegum to kill roughly 15 people. Cooperative in ahelps, and was, admittedly, rather based.
If you come back with a vouch from another server then I am more than happy to lift this, even if it's within the 12 month limit you normally have between appealing permabans. Until that happens, I don't think I can accept this.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
LeekiLoku
Byond Username: Lokuthewise

Post by LeekiLoku » #697152

Alright thanks for this incredible moment my savior, please let me polish your shoes. (Seriously thanks)
LeekiLoku
Byond Username: Lokuthewise

Post by LeekiLoku » #698601

Ive gotten over 2 hours on bee, and about like 13 on monke. I dont know if monke counts since its a "Streamer" server, if not ill get more hours on bee. If you can accept monke I can get a admin to vouch for me.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #699097

LeekiLoku wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:34 am Ive gotten over 2 hours on bee, and about like 13 on monke. I dont know if monke counts since its a "Streamer" server, if not ill get more hours on bee. If you can accept monke I can get a admin to vouch for me.
Sorry for not responding, I wasn't aware you had sent another message

viewtopic.php?p=670312#p670312

We don't accept vouches from streamer servers. While I didn't set a hard requirement for how many hours you need for a vouch, it's usually expected you have a decent amount of hours. Enough hours to show that you can consistently play in the manner the vouch says you have been playing. It shouldn't be the type of thing you get in a week, or even just a couple of weeks.

I'm going to mark this as resolved, so go ahead and just open a new appeal when you get the vouch.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server