KickPaw
Byond Username: KickPaw

[FatalX1] KickPaw - Notice Appeal

Post by KickPaw » #700124

BYOND account: KickPaw
Character name: Hates-The-Stun
Ban type: Admin Note
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Suicide and disconnect roundstart, looks like antag rolling to me but unable to speak to them about this, try not to make a habit of suiciding 3 seconds into the round
Time ban was placed: 2023-08-09 14:22:10
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round 212068
Your side of the story: I've suicided nearly roundstart because I didn't know I gotta go in real life or not, so I pressed ready, started the shift and then suicided. Admin noted me for that as he thought i was about to farm-roll antag and couldn't ask me anything as I disconnected (logically)
Why you think you should be unbanned: I know that suicides roundstart just because you didn't roll anything are prohibited, but I simply forgot about this rule as I was in hurry. If i would roll anythingm i would ask in ahelp for mindswap, but something went wrong in my brain and I forget to ahelp anyway.
References of good conduct: I got no this type of notice before on other servers.
Anything else we should know: When I asked admin could he remove notice he said I should appeal it on forum so here I go. Dunno if it worth it but still gonna try
Last edited by KickPaw on Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iain0
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Iain0

Re: Notice Appeal

Post by iain0 » #700131

Please update the thread title to the format from the template, should be in this format:

Code: Select all

[<Admin Name>] Player Name - Fluff text
I believe the filing admin here is FatalX1 so "[FatalX1] KickPaw - Notice Appeal" should suffice.

Thanks.
Fatal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: FatalX1

Re: [FatalX1] KickPaw - Notice Appeal

Post by Fatal » #700143

Okay, I can understand real life gets in the way sometimes, so this does seem unduly harsh

That being said, it's not been long, and this is more of a "tracking" note, as it were

So I'm willing to make this an expiring note which will delete in 3 months time, does that sound fair?
KickPaw
Byond Username: KickPaw

Post by KickPaw » #700144

That's okay! Only if you're not gonna forget about removing it ;)
Fatal
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: FatalX1

Post by Fatal » #700147

Okay the note will now expire in 3 months