[DISCORD] marshturtle

Appeals which have been closed.
marshturtle69
Byond Username: Marshturtle

[DISCORD] marshturtle

Post by marshturtle69 » #700889

Discord Username: Marsh or marshturtle
Banning admin: omega_darkpotato
Ban Reason: "Continued to post content that is viewed as inflammatory or inciting a witch hunt about a user who has already been dealt with by the staff team after being warned not to do so. Appeal this ban on the forums should you so choose."
Time ban was placed: 08/15/2023 5:43 PM CT
Your side of the story: I posted this video: [LINK REDACTED] and then when it got deleted and someone asked what video it was, I said it was about Imitates being weird
Why you think you should be unbanned: I apologize for not listening to potato, I shouldn't have responded to the person telling them what it was. I understand that it could cause a witchhunt. I take responsibility for my actions. I like this community and I want to join back with better behavior.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Re: [DISCORD] marshturtle

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #700893

I'll unban you, but I'd like to point towards one thing to take note of before I go ahead: You've already been banned once prior to this instance for pretending to not know why what you were doing was bad (in that case, posting anti-semitic bigoted memes) and going ahead with it anyway after discord jannies took note.
Two strikes are already more chances than most people get, and if you end up getting banned off the discord again you're a lot less likely to make it back in. When an admin tells you to quit doing something, listen, please!
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!