In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Tjatpbnj

[mralphonzo] tjatpnbj

Post by tjatpbnj » #701188

BYOND account: tjatpbnj
Character name: Acco
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Repeatedly harassing a player despite a long, long, LONG talk telling them to respect their boundaries. Unresponsive to administrative action. Griefed during the Winter Ball despite multiple announcements warning against such behavior. Recent warning from Shaps, stating that punishments will escalate. Overall childish behavior.
Time ban was placed: 2022-03-06 21:41:26
Server you were playing on when banned: Event Hall
Round ID in which ban was placed: 179538
Your side of the story: From what I remember, I said a few rancid things (not sincerely, but not well-meaning, either) in OOC, got muted from it, and started shoving and harassing specific group of people ingame constantly. I used the revive and teleport action buttons to stop them from doing anything about it. I don't remember any of the conversation I had in admin PMs

There was definitely some malice involved, I think I might've been trying to stir shit. I don't have anything against anyone in the group of people I griefed ingame.

It's been over a year, I want to try the game again. I don't intend to pull shit like this again.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [mralphonzo] tjatpnbj

Post by Vekter » #701196

Hey, Alphonzo retired a few months ago so I'll take this over.

The specific incident at hand was pretty bad, given that we usually clamp down hard on people who grief during the ball. Other than that, there's not a ton of notes on here that I find explicitly concerning. Have you played on any other servers since your ban?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
tjatpbnj
In Game PermaBanned

Post by tjatpbnj » #701200

Not that many rounds, but yeah. I played on yog, fulp, monkey, and shiptest, but mostly yog.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #701201

Okay, I'm not seeing anything else that would concern me from those servers. A few bans but those were well over a year ago.

I think the main issue with what happened (and why Alphonzo refused your last appeal) was because you were refusing to acknowledge that your actions have consequences and that you only regretted what you did because you were caught. Can you assure me you understand why that's not acceptable and that you don't intend on slipping back into this mindset again?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

tjatpbnj
In Game PermaBanned

Post by tjatpbnj » #701208

Yes, I do understand why intentionally being a problem isn't acceptable. I don't plan on doing anything like this while ingame, nor do I want to. I don't remember what exactly was going through my head at the time of writing my first appeal, but I definitely do not think like that. I was probably avoiding admitting I'd done anything wrong
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #701210

Alright, please understand that harassment is something I take very seriously. I don't expect you to be a problem again in the future so I'll go ahead and lift this.

E: Done.
Spoiler: