[Pumpkin0] Swifty_Swiss - Accidental Grief

Appeals which have been closed.
SwiftySwiss
Byond Username: Swifty_Swiss

[Pumpkin0] Swifty_Swiss - Accidental Grief

Post by SwiftySwiss » #702408

BYOND account: Swifty_Swiss
Character name: Brayden Naworynski (I think it was a while back)
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: The ban reason is: On the very same day they were unbanned, on Manuel, broke into virology as a psychologist,
drank everything in there, radiated players around them and then disconnected once they died over it This seems
like pretty tactless grief immediately after being unbanned from a permaban, and if you feel this was made in error,
please appeal on the forums. This ban (BaniD #65695) was applied by Pumpkin on 2023-05-03 02:08:30 during
round ID 204979. This is a permanent ban.
Your side of the story: I was excited that I got unbanned that day and had been walking around the server and then I saw the liquids and I wondered what would happen if I drank it because I was curious and that's my side of the story I swear I am not a griefer and the reason I radiated the players around me was because there was a radiation wave effecting the station and I went to hide in the hallways with the players not knowing that I was radiation.
Time ban was placed: 2023-05-03 02:08:30
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 204979
Why you think you should be unbanned: First of all if I was a griefer I would not wait months to get unbanned a second time. I believe I should be unbanned because during that time I was banned I played on other servers and actually learned about the chemical system and what to do and what not to do and I am changed now in the sense that I know what to do now and play properly with out doing something wrong and getting banned. I am sorry that I drank all of the stuff and it was pretty stupid and I am stupid for doing that and I deserved that ban but I want to come back and play on this great server.
Anything else we should know: I know my chances of getting unbanned are low but I am a better player now and I know it looks suspicious that I was unbanned and then banned on the same day but I really did not mean to harm anyone or ruin peoples experiences. I am not a griefer and will never be it was just bad timing and decision making that was all my fault and I take full responsibility for my actions.
Pumpkin0
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Pumpkin0

Re: [Pumpkin0] Swifty_Swiss - Accidental Grief

Post by Pumpkin0 » #702412

Hi, thanks for making this appeal... But I don't know man, this is the second permaban you've had to appeal.

I might ask you to come back with a vouch from another server? That way I can be sure you've improved and know that you're not going to repeat mistakes like this.
the w
SwiftySwiss

Post by SwiftySwiss » #702413

I dont really have anyone that can vouch for me i play by myself i dont have friends that play ss13
SwiftySwiss

Post by SwiftySwiss » #702418

Please this is my one of my favorite servers and I have become better and changed.
SwiftySwiss

Post by SwiftySwiss » #702420

What if instead of a vouch if I get unbanned from another server that could count its all i have to prove and the only way to prove it besides playing on TGStation and showing how i have changed
SwiftySwiss

Post by SwiftySwiss » #702431

I also played on goonstation heisenbee for the whole period I have played ss13 before and after the ban with no bans or complaints at all
Pumpkin0
In-Game Admin

Post by Pumpkin0 » #702445

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33611
This will help you. I'm happy for any sort of vouch, so I'll see if I can get in touch with the goonstation folk if you have been playing without any bans.
the w
Pumpkin0
In-Game Admin

Post by Pumpkin0 » #702446

Or if you can get a goon staff member to vouch properly, I'm also willing to accept that.
the w
SwiftySwiss

Post by SwiftySwiss » #702472

It has to be a hard vouch or can it be a soft vouch
SwiftySwiss

Post by SwiftySwiss » #702476

I don’t really know any goonstation staff I can show you me logging somehow to show I am not banned if it makes it any better I played my first game as captain yesterday and I think you need a lot of play time to play captain and you also need 30 or more rounds played
SwiftySwiss

Post by SwiftySwiss » #702539

https://imgur.com/a/5sTVCbr
Here is my soft vouch from goonstation it is my play time I talked to the admins and the owner of goonstation and they don't believe in vouches or give vouches.
Pumpkin0
In-Game Admin

Post by Pumpkin0 » #702598

Sure, sounds good to me. Just remember that if you go into the game and immediately start doing something dumb like drinking all of virology or something, it'll be a much harsher permaban.

You should be unbanned now.
the w