Appeals which have been closed.
Lgrsupreme

[Hulkamania] My First Discord Ban

Post by Lgrsupreme » #704377

BYOND account: Lgrsupreme
Discord Name: Lgrsupreme

Ban type: Discord Ban

Ban length: Permanent/Indeterminable

Ban reason: I flamed at and harassed Egor, a fellow Discord User and the owner of Tegustation and Lobotomy Corporation servers.

Time ban was placed: 08/21/2023

Server you were playing on when banned: The /tg/ Discord

Your side of the story: I was outraged at Egor over a precieved deception and manipulation, and it turns out to have been a trick from a player who will remain nameless for the time being.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I understand what I did was improper and immature, to drag my issues from other servers instead of settling them in DMs. IRL, the past two months have been rough for me. I was forced to quit my job and move 4000 miles from the city of Albuquerque to a tiny village in the middle of Alaska's wilderness. That, and I have been cold turkey withdrawal from online gaming that entire time due to issues shipping and setting up my PC. As we speak, I am currently writing this appeal on my phone.
Last edited by Lgrsupreme on Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: My First Discord Ban (Unknown)

Post by Vekter » #704378

Banned by Hulkamania, reason "Is apparently following around this one particular person to harass them across multiple discord servers. When asked to explain was told it was "too long and complicated a story". You can explain in the ban appeal."
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Lgrsupreme

Re: My First Discord Ban (Hulkamania)

Post by Lgrsupreme » #704379

Thank you for providing missing information, I couldn't retrieve it myself on this phone. To be fair, I was coming to my senses and said "It's a long and complicated story" to try and ease the tension, and it was taken the wrong way. I wasn't trying to refuse him, I was simply forewarning that it would take a moment. I am fairly certain I could've come to a compromise, had I not been immediately banned.
Last edited by Lgrsupreme on Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Re: [Hulkamania] My First Discord Ban

Post by Hulkamania » #704443

I am still awaiting the explanation
Lgrsupreme

Post by Lgrsupreme » #704579

Hulkamania wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:53 pm I am still awaiting the explanation
Done, see above.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #704680

Alright, I'll lift this ban. Keep in mind that the indiscriminate arm of the humble jannie usually doesn't care if you're having a bad day or not, particularly if it was based on some half-true information to begin with. I hope your mental health is on the rise, but I remind you that tg isn't the place to resolve interpersonal issues in the future.
Lgrsupreme

Post by Lgrsupreme » #704690

Thank you for your consideration and kind words.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #704775

I confirmed via audit log that this ban has been lifted, so I'll resolve this.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you