robustgamer22217
Byond Username: Evafan

[Vekter] Evafan - permaban

Post by robustgamer22217 » #704920

BYOND account: Evafan
Character name: Duandale Bingle
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Evafan) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Rule 8: DEAD: Duandale Bingle says, "dumb fag" DEAD: Duandale Bingle says, "i get tot once a fucking year and i die to random shit like this" When warned, said "suck me off you worthless jannie this shit server is dying anyways". Cool, go play somewhere else. This ban (BanID #63784) was applied by Vekter on 2022-12-07 13:29:02 during round ID 195820.
Time ban was placed: 2022-12-07, 13:29:02
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 195820
Your side of the story: Vekter told me to come back here in 3 months or so.
Anything else we should know: I didnt' really reform much but I can guarantee that the toxicity problem is dealt with, because being forced to play on MRP servers, including Beestation, is a special form of torture I never want to go through again. So yeah, no more name-calling, toxicity, slurs or whatnot. I genuinely like the server and the community, even if my actions don't show it, and I don't want to earn myself another permanent ban.

A month or so I did gain one note for toxicity in LOOC and IC. I don't remember the details as I was as drunk as a skunk when that happened, I think I called someone shitsec? No slurs though. And I didn't yell at any admins since the last appeal.

No beestation vouch this time, I could try to get one in 9~ hours or so if you want me to.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Vekter] Evafan - permaban

Post by Vekter » #704926

Hey gamer, thanks for appealing.

I'm having the headmins talk to Bee about your behavior there. Once I have a better picture of what's going on, I'll make a decision on this. I will say that explicitly stating that you haven't reformed and that you got drunk off your ass and screamed at someone IC doesn't look good, so I'm leaning towards a "no" unless they have a better picture of things.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
robustgamer22217

Post by robustgamer22217 » #704934

Hey, i'm just being honest. Also I stopped drinking.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #704937

[Banned On: 2023-06-03 - Expires: 2023-06-10 - Expired]
Rule 7 Be Excellent To Eachother. Rule 13 Antagonist Conduct. As a traitor, killed and gibbed anyone who even dared to look at them wrong, made fun of people in dchat after dying. This ban was created a s a result of the following player report - https://forums.beestation13.com/t/evafa ... ort/22822/
Server banned by wilsonph from Beestation MRP (Medium RP)
(Information taken from Bobbahbrown's "Centcom" tool, thank you bee creature)

This appeal is denied. You continue to exhibit the same behaviors that got you banned here. While the slurs were an issue, the larger concern was your continued abusive behavior towards players and admins.

When I look at an appeal like this, I have to weigh the pros and cons on letting someone back into the community. Given your history here and this specific incident, I see no positive outcome to unbanning you any time in the future. It is very telling that when I was pinged about your appeal, multiple admins said something to the effect of "Christ, not this guy again."

I have to consider the well-being of both our players and admins. I don't think you have improved to a degree that unbanning you will do anything other than cause more grief.

This is denied. I want you to get a significant vouch from another server before coming back. No issues whatsoever related to rage or powergaming for at least six months before I'll even begin to consider unbanning you. See below, no longer denied for the time being.
Last edited by Vekter on Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

robustgamer22217

Post by robustgamer22217 » #704938

Wait, you actually think those deadchat logs meant I was toxic? I didn't attack anyone personally, I just told someone to grow up. And most of my toxicity came from me being salty because I died, which I worked out. I also have some notes for LRP behaviour which isn't really toxicity, more me being a gamer. But you're the boss. And well, that was a couple of months ago. I'm different since then, mostly.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #704941

Let me ponder on this a little bit. I feel like those logs are indeed toxic and it indicates that you're still hanging onto the kind of thing we banned you for before, but in the grand scheme of things, it does show some improvement. I'll talk this over with some of the other admins and we'll work out what we want to do.
Spoiler:

robustgamer22217

Post by robustgamer22217 » #704953

Just gonna say this:

Since last appeal I've gotten 2 notes and 1 ban:
(2023-06-03 20:47:32) - week long mime ban, made fun of people in d-chat after dying (worded by admin) - I don't think this was that toxic but again, I just shut up whenever I get killed now, or go do something else while I wait to be revived.
(2023-08-04 10:02:31) - Noted for toxicity IC and LOOC. I was drunk and fucked up. I think I remember the context somewhat, it was me roleplaying as antag with my victim when sec stormed and batoned me when I was typing? Not sure. I think got angry about it. I said something in the lines of calling people shitsec, but you would need the admins to check the logs since I sadly do not remember anything beyond this.
(2023-08-04 13:17:45) - Noted for killing people as a nightmare. - happened on the same day, I wasn't as drunk, but not quite sober yet. Admin ahelped me and I didn't throw any fits, just told him what I did and why I did it.

You'd need to ask the admins for exact logs or how each note was exactly worded, since I don't think it's allowed to post more details about bee notes.

I have about 113 hours as living since the last note - from 04.08 - now, do I think calling people shitsec over doing their job is okay? Well, I don't know if its considered toxic in TG now, but I stopped calling anyone this. Do I think that me being drunk save me from consequences? Well, no, it doesn't and I admit that I fucked it up that time, but I didn't do anything past that incident, and I don't pull this shit while I'm sober (and I am going to stay sober)

I know that I'm not a model player by any means, but please reconsider this appeal. I did try to make genuine effort in culling this sort of behaviour, and I believe I mostly suceeded in accomplishing that, save for the one screw-up I mentioned above.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #704954

I would personally consider any kind of insult against another player to be some level of toxic, though that's obviously a sliding scale. Someone calling somebody shitsec is certainly not on the level of calling them the f-slur, so, like I said. Improvement. Maybe not as much improvement as I'd like to see wholesale, but improvement.

I will get back to you with an answer today. For now, I'm not denying this.

E: Okay, here's the deal. I'm going to give you a second chance. The way I see it, the worst possible scenario is you come back, act a food, and we're back at step one. Understand that third chances do not come easily and situations where you're abusive to other admins or violate rule 11 will be treated much harsher with your history. Is that acceptable?
Spoiler:

robustgamer22217

Post by robustgamer22217 » #704969

Yes. Sorry for late reply, I got caught up in something.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #704978

Alright, you're unbanned.
Spoiler:

robustgamer22217

Post by robustgamer22217 » #704988

Thanks.