legoscape
Byond Username: Legoscape

Does the bullshit not stop? - Coconutwarrior97

Post by legoscape » #705310

BYOND account: Legoscape
Character name: Jessica Sulivard
Ban type: Perma
Ban length: Perma
Ban reason: The monotony of having to reinstall Byond is too great.
Time ban was placed: Some time in the past
Server you were playing on when banned: The good server
Round ID in which ban was placed: Monotany
Your side of the story: I told a wizard to "remove"; Kill, a Chief engineer who was destroying my work and purposely fucking with the engine I was working on. I was a borg at the time so this was not "cash money". I also bought art from an artist who was in a ring of pedophiles.
Why you think you should be unbanned:

Why is it that I'm updated about situations that occur here on a monthly basis? Then my old childhood name "Legoscape" was brought up and dragged through the dirt from white names on Discord and on the forums whose names have no value to me. Drama occurs and yet my name is being used as if I am a first-hand example of why this bullshit is done by dumbshits in your community. Why is it that I'm continually hearing about pedophile rings in the higher-ups from this established gaming community who still exist and continuously do their fucking degeneracy without any oversight?

I am not the same person I was in 2013. All this bullshit that is getting exacerbated by certain members of the admin team and common players is just monotonous by this point. Why I've been centered out and flayed out years after my own shitassery was performed is honestly just annoying by this point, There was a learning lesson then, and There's nothing to be gained from a repeat gramaphone now.

To be terse, My boyfriend asked for Identification from that artist whose name I've now forgotten because of what we heard, And how repugnant the whole situation became. To do due diligence on our behalf has become ingrained in us due to my boyfriend's past with pedophiles. They serve no greater purpose and I can be certain neither of us wants to continue this vigorous circle of degeneracy.

Don't get me wrong It can be seen as weird by people who do not understand the art community and for that I do apologize. However, The exacerbation of what was done does need to end.

Anything else we should know:

mo·not·o·ny
/məˈnätənē,məˈnädənē/
noun
lack of variety and interest; tedious repetition and routine.

Dark Mode provided by SE Square made this reply possible.
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Re: Does the bullshit not stop? - Coconutwarrior97

Post by Fikou » #705327

In your "Why you think you should be unbanned" section you have not listed a single reason of why you should be unbanned.
You can appeal again in a year.