Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:
image.png
image.png (45.66 KiB) Viewed 1183 times
Time ban was placed: 2023-05-15
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 205737
Your side of the story: I didn't roleplay.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been a few months, and I've realized how my disruptive my behavior was. I was playing how I was because I was burnt out on the game, so I only found antag and fighting fun. After taking a break, I find the game interesting again in its other aspects. I'll make a genuine effort to roleplay more by following the advice from that Scriptis post a while back comparing me to a wooden block.
References of good conduct: I've played some hours on an assortment of servers without issues. I've attached playtime screenshots.
1.png
2.png
3.png
Anything else we should know: I played DND with some friends.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Vekter] maskenary

Post by Vekter » #705349

I said six months, my dude.

I'll not be a dick about it, though. Lemme get a vibe check from Bee and I'll get back to you.

E: I'm not seeing any bans from Bee, so that's a good sign. I'm waiting to hear back from them about any notes and your playtime, though.

I'm not going to be taking either your TGMC or Monke history into account. TGMC isn't exactly "roleplay heavy", plus you've only played five rounds there since you were banned, so it's not really relevant. Same issue with Monke, 8 hours living isn't a good representation of your behavior.
Last edited by Vekter on Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #705565

Alright, so here's the deal.

Bee says you've played around 80 rounds this month and none before your ban, so all 80 of those rounds factor in here. They had nothing else to really say about you, no notes or anything, so I can safely say you've played around 100 hours there without so much as a note. That's a very good sign, since you were previously racking up notes every 10-20 hours here, if not more often. Plus, Bee's rules are a little more strict on some of the things I banned you for here. Along with some of what I've heard in the peanut thread, it paints a good picture.

All in all, it's a promising start. Let's see if you can deliver. Appeal accepted.

As Timber is fond of saying, second chances are cheap. Third ones are not. I'm rooting for you.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #705602

good luck, and play nice.