Appeals which have been closed.
kalgal2424

Phuzzlodgik Ban For Jim234

Post by kalgal2424 » #706791

BYOND account: Jim234
Character name: Jim Jimson
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanente
Ban reason: Ban Evasion; Originally doing something like locking down the bridge?
Time ban was placed: 1. 2020-09-05 18:05:04
Server you were playing on when banned: Basil
Round ID in which ban was placed:Unknown
Your side of the story: I am real sorry about what I did originally. I don't remember exactly what happened but I am sure it was griefy. Before that though I didn't really grief on TG station and had like a hundred hours. The ban evasion only happened by accident when I logged in as another account. I had no intension to evade. Again, real sorry about what I did wont happen again.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Phuzzlodgik Ban For Jim234

Post by Vekter » #706799

Your original ban was by Oklews:
Banned from the server permanently - Murderboned as a non-antagonist, low hours, well aware it was against the rules and admitted to just banking on not being caught.
You were banned by Phuzzylodgik in November 2022:
Banned from the server permanently - Ban-evading alt of oofman22/jim6623/Bob24245/hectorkool.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #706906

Hey, so Phuzzy has been inactive for an extended period so I'll just take this over for him. We can handle both bans in this appeal, since Oklews is also not an admin anymore.

Phuzzy's ban reason lists many more than just a single account. Can you tell me how you evaded on multiple accounts if your only offense was to accidentally log in on another account?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #707056

Hey gamer, if I haven't had a response to this by Monday I'm going to assume you don't wish to proceed with this appeal.
Spoiler: