Macaronipizzas
Byond Username: Macaronipizzas

[trexter555] - Mike boof shroomington ban

Post by Macaronipizzas » #707502

BYOND account: Macaronipizzas
Character name: Mike "Boof" Shroomington
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Opened a plasma canister in the hallway next to roughly ~20 people watching tv as a non antag because "its funny", you clearly know better, so take this funny extended break.
Time ban was placed:2023-07-29 00:42:34 -
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: Cannot find
Your side of the story: Pretty much what was said in the ban reason, it was pretty much just blatant trolling, my friend was egging me on to do it not that it justifies it.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Ban was fair and would be fair to keep in place. I just wanna play the game again and TG servers are pretty much the best ones, if It's lifted I'd play it by the rules as best I can, but given my history in the game It would make sense if you guys didn't believe that just know I mean it and I just miss space game
Anything else we should know: I'd completely understand if the ban isnt lifted, but if its not ill likely not play ss13 anymore at all because TG servers are pretty much the only option that isn't blurry and laggy, I've been banned on other servers after my ban from TG because of similar stuff, ive pretty much just gotten bored of trolling and i wanna actually play the game as it was intended, maybe with a little bit of (rulebound) tomfoolery
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Vekter Mike boof shroomington ban

Post by Vekter » #707511

Not my ban, gamer. DB says Trexter placed this one. I'll poke him.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Macaronipizzas

Re: Vekter Mike boof shroomington ban

Post by Macaronipizzas » #707525

my bad lmfao
trexter555
Byond Username: Trexter555

Re: [trexter555] - Mike boof shroomington ban

Post by trexter555 » #707539

hello, good to see you've moved past your trolling phase, though getting banned on other servers since you were banned isnt really the best thing. are there any other servers you've been playing on that you'd be able to get a vouch from?
Macaronipizzas

Post by Macaronipizzas » #707555

to be completely transparent, not really. I kinda just stopped playing the game when i got bored of the trolling.
trexter555
Byond Username: Trexter555

Post by trexter555 » #707557

alright the normal thing would be come back in a month with a vouch, but ill say here come back in two weeks after playing on a server without any bans/notes, that sound good?
Macaronipizzas

Post by Macaronipizzas » #707603

alright i can do that