ZipZipZapityZoo Perma Ban By LT3

Appeals which have been closed.
ZipZipZapityZoo

ZipZipZapityZoo Perma Ban By LT3

Post by ZipZipZapityZoo » #708868

BYOND account: ZipZipZapityZoo
Character name: Brick Kiefer
Ban type: Perm

Ban reason:The ban reason is: As an assistant spray painted 'Pro Choice is Pro Death' in the chapel and then went to tide the RD's office. In ticket was confrontational, such as 'Why are you being offended on behalf of other people',' its a joke?' and 'pathetic too bad hippie died' Asking to not drag OOC politics IC is not 'fun police', we're all here to have a good time, the way you're acting won't be tolerated.

Time ban was placed:2023-10-25 04:08:47
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed:217452

Your side of the story: I made some graffiti in the chapel, in view of the chaplain, who thought it was funny too. He bwoinked me without an ahelp being made, claiming I was inciting politics and using ooc in ic. Don't see how thats possibly ooc when it all happened in character while talking to a priest, using a common slogan amongst religious extremists, whom I was mocking. Me asking questions was somehow confrontational, I guess the only policy for players here is grab your ankles. 30 minutes later I saw a window in maintenance which led into the RD's office, and in a crime of opportunity I broke into his office.

Why you think you should be unbanned: What did I actually do? I wrote a edgy joke which was promptly deleted 5 minutes later, and I committed minor grey tiding as an assistant, hardly an uncommon occurrence. He didn't like how I responded in an actually private channel? I was "confrontational" when being accused? This warrants a permanent ban?

Anything else we should know: I am pro-choice but I don't believe abortion is the same as a contraceptive. I, like the average aware person, have a nuanced view of complex issues like abortion. I'm not above edgy humor on the internet and I'm sorry you think your constituents need to be sheltered.
ZipZipZapityZoo

Re: ZipZipZapityZoo Perma Ban By LT3

Post by ZipZipZapityZoo » #708869

https://youtu.be/-aBodJSbFgM
Links to a clip containing one of the jokes I used in the ahelp
Last edited by ZipZipZapityZoo on Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #708908

scrubby is currently parsing newer logs, so here's some links:
round 217452 logs (anyone can view)
ticket with lt3 (only viewable by admins)

extra context:
player's centcom (anyone can view)
player's scrubby (anyone can view)
player's note history (only viewable by admins)

i'll leave it to lt3 on what information to make public during the appeals process
Spoiler:

Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #708926

LT3 and Chesh said I could do this so I'm doing it

From Ticket #5 during round 217452 on Manuel:

---- Log Begins ----
2023-10-25 03:30:26: Ticket Opened by lt3: Hey there, what's with the spray paint in the chapel?
2023-10-25 03:30:42: Reply from zipzipzapityzoo: its a joke?
2023-10-25 03:32:31: Reply from lt3: What's the joke in spray painting it on the floor? This isn't a place to start trying to rile people up about politics and such
2023-10-25 03:33:56: Reply from zipzipzapityzoo: wow call the fun police I wrote something ironic as a joke in front of the chaplain. Why are you being offended on behalf of other people when you and I probably agree
2023-10-25 03:36:23: Reply from lt3: It's not funny, and it gets people ahelping, which in turn gets us here. Don't be a dick about it, nothing is added to the round by doing it.
2023-10-25 03:37:18: Reply from zipzipzapityzoo: pathetic too bad hippie died
2023-10-25 03:52:14: <a>LT3</a>/(Ty Kadel) made <a>Zipzipzapityzoo</a>/(Brick Kiefer)(<a>?</a>) (<a>FLW</a>) drop everything!
2023-10-25 03:52:54: <a>Cheshify</a>/(Setzkelmik) teleported <a>Zipzipzapityzoo</a>/(Brick Kiefer)(<a>?</a>) (<a>FLW</a>) to Admin Prison Cells (186,102,1) (<a>JMP</a>)
2023-10-25 03:55:51: Ticket Opened by zipzipzapityzoo: round removal because I broke into an office as an assistant? has he ever played the game?
2023-10-25 03:58:26: Reply from lt3: Right, so alongside your behavior earlier in the round with the OOC in IC spraypaint, actions in the ticket, and your previous history I'll be giving you a ban today. We're all here to have a good time, the way you're acting won't be tolerated.
2023-10-25 03:59:11: Reply from zipzipzapityzoo: the first one was a joke, and I cant greytide?
2023-10-25 03:59:41: Reply from zipzipzapityzoo: how did i ooc, I literally wrote somehting while talking to the priest of the station
2023-10-25 04:00:07: Reply from zipzipzapityzoo: you're just offended and mad at me and its clouding your judgement when I wasnt even serious?
2023-10-25 04:01:08: Reply from zipzipzapityzoo: "actions in the ticket" I literally answered you honestly every time
2023-10-25 04:03:10: Reply from zipzipzapityzoo: pro choice is pro death is a slogan used by religious extremists, I thought it was funny to write while talking to the chaplain and so did he.
2023-10-25 04:03:37: Reply from zipzipzapityzoo: "someone might ahelp" is a pretty bad reason to bwoink preemptively
2023-10-25 04:04:31: Reply from zipzipzapityzoo: I broke into an office that wasnt even being used as an assistant because they literally put the window next to maint access tunnels
2023-10-25 04:04:51: Reply from lt3: I'm not offended by what you wrote. We have rules in place, and the way you're acting about it when I was just suggesting you knock it off, you want to make a thing of it. Bringing such a slogan IC when there's no reason to is indeed bringing OOC IC.
2023-10-25 04:05:05: Reply from zipzipzapityzoo: you've never once edge posted
2023-10-25 04:05:39: Reply from zipzipzapityzoo: call me a relic but I thought people needed thick skin to use the internet
2023-10-25 04:05:58: Reply from zipzipzapityzoo: I'm an abortion survivor
2023-10-25 04:06:20: Reply from zipzipzapityzoo: they took me down to mexico but it didnt take
2023-10-25 04:06:31: Reply from zipzipzapityzoo: two weeks later she popped me out happy as a button
2023-10-25 04:07:11: Reply from zipzipzapityzoo: its the grey shirt man it makes you do things
2023-10-25 04:07:49: Client disconnected
2023-10-25 04:07:49: <a>LT3</a>/(Ty Kadel) has created a permanent server ban for Zipzipzapityzoo.
2023-10-25 04:07:49: Resolved by LT3
---- No Further Messages ----

This ticket can be viewed: This ticket was generated by Statbus v.1.17.5
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
lessthanthree
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: LT3

Post by lessthanthree » #709020

You have a previous ban for largely the same conduct seen now. Given we're here again I believe you indeed haven't learned from the experience or tried to change.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=32473

Similar to this time, when messaged about something you first go to 'im sorry i said a word that triggered you' and try to steer the discussion towards the staff member needing 'thicker skin' and to not be policing your language.

Spray painting [INFLAMMATORY STATEMENT] no matter what the words are a rule 1 violation where there isn't any IC justification to be doing it. Nor is it appropriate to attempt to deflect simply enforcing our rules as being some kind of personal sleight against you.
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #709296

It's been four days, if there's no response to this I'll be closing it.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
ZipZipZapityZoo

Post by ZipZipZapityZoo » #709300

lessthanthree wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:59 pm You have a previous ban for largely the same conduct seen now. Given we're here again I believe you indeed haven't learned from the experience or tried to change.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=32473

Similar to this time, when messaged about something you first go to 'im sorry i said a word that triggered you' and try to steer the discussion towards the staff member needing 'thicker skin' and to not be policing your language.

Spray painting [INFLAMMATORY STATEMENT] no matter what the words are a rule 1 violation where there isn't any IC justification to be doing it. Nor is it appropriate to attempt to deflect simply enforcing our rules as being some kind of personal sleight against you.
Why do I need to defend an absolutely taken out of context phrase which was resolved, the banning admin was determined to have lied, and the punishment was rendered. Shouldn't we be talking about what actually happened instead of what you want to project on my motives?
ZipZipZapityZoo

Post by ZipZipZapityZoo » #709301

lessthanthree wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:59 pm Similar to this time, when messaged ....you try to steer the discussion towards the staff member needing 'thicker skin' and to not be policing your language.
I disagree with the concept of bwoinking players without an ahelp being made in order to police their "behavior" yes, this deeply offends every admin I bring it up to I know
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master

Post by Cheshify » #709303

ZipZipZapityZoo wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:45 pm this deeply offends every admin I bring it up to I know
Oh yeah? Which TG admins?
⡏⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⣉⣩⣭⣉⣉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠋⢁⣀⠀⣀⡈⠙⢢⡀⠀⠒⠒⠂⣀⡤⠖⠒⠒⠒⠢⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠏⠀⢰⣿⣿⡿⠛⠃⠀⠀⣹⠀⠀⠀⠸⡇⠀⠀⢰⣶⣤⣀⠀⠱⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⣾⠏⠉⠁⠀⢀⡠⠞⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣄⠀⠀⠨⢿⣿⡷⠄⠸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡤⠿⡀⠈⠀⢀⣀⠤⠚⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠳⣄⠀⠀⠹⣷⡆⢀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠋⠁⠀⢀⠝⠋⠙⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠳⣄⡀⠀⠀⡼⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⢏⣴⠀⢀⡞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠚⠙⠢⡀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡏⡞⢸⡄⠨⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⡇⡇⢸⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡖⢳⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⣷⠈⠉⢷⠀⢠⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⡧⣾⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡘⡆⠀⠙⣆⠀⠈⠑⠦⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡤⠞⠋⢰⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣳⣳⠀⠀⠘⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠿⠶⢤⣤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠶⠆⠐⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⢏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⢀⣠⠴⠚⢉⣡⣡⡁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣯⠇⢀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣇⡤⠖⣉⣀⣠⣴⠞⠋⠁⣷⠐⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⢞⠗⠁⣠⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡧⣚⠿⠛⠉⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⣿⡄⢈⢳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⠟⠂⠁⠀⠈⠁⣀⠔⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡏⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣇⠀⠳⡑⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡾⠛⠁⠀⠀⢀⡠⠖⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⢀⠀⠰⢾⣿⡀⠀⠙⣆⠣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⡠⠊⠁⠀⠀⠘⠈⣿⣧⠀⠀⠹⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠃⢀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠸⡿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⡠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⡀⠀⠀⠈⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠃⠀⠘⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠼⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⠃⠀⢄⠀⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⡤⠤⠴⢲⠃⠀⠀⠈⠳⢦⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠁⠀⠀⠈⢧⢹⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠈⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⢀⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠉⠙⠒⠒⠒⠀⠐⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠴⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣷⣤⡀⠀⠀⢻⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠁⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⡟⠛⠉⠙⠳⢦⣄⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠃⠀⠀⢀⡴⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡟⠸⡇⠀⠀⢸⠛⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⣸⠃⠀⢀⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠁⢰⢿⠀⠀⡏⠀⠘⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠸⡏⢀⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢘⡇⠀⠀⠀⣰⠃⡀⡀⢸⡇⠀⡇⠀⠀⣸⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⡷⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠨⡇⠀⠀⢰⠃⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⢸⢃⣤⣾⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⣰⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⡇⣼⣿⣿⡿⠉⠀⠹⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠇⣰⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢡⣿⡿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⠧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⠛⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⡿⠀⠀⠀⢀⣸⣥⡤⠶⠒⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣇⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣠⣭⣥⣽⣶⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣦⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
lessthanthree
In-Game Admin

Post by lessthanthree » #709304

ZipZipZapityZoo wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:45 pm
lessthanthree wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:59 pm Similar to this time, when messaged ....you try to steer the discussion towards the staff member needing 'thicker skin' and to not be policing your language.
I disagree with the concept of bwoinking players without an ahelp being made in order to police their "behavior" yes, this deeply offends every admin I bring it up to I know
The only person who is saying there wasn't an ahelp is you, which isn't correct. There was an ahelp about your graffiti, and the ticket was created. That's all I have to add to this appeal.
ZipZipZapityZoo

Post by ZipZipZapityZoo » #709366

Cheshify wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:21 pm
ZipZipZapityZoo wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:45 pm this deeply offends every admin I bring it up to I know
Oh yeah? Which TG admins?
Very clearly the Manual and Terry ones cause I can't go one round without someone filling their diaper there.
lessthanthree wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:24 pm
The only person who is saying there wasn't an ahelp is you, which isn't correct.
There wasn't an ahelp for the ticket you brought up against me, I'd have reacted slightly differently had I known the bwoink was prompted by an ahelp but I still don't think I did much wrong. Who did I hurt by taking the reactive armor 40 minutes in from an untouched locker? My humorous graffiti (I don't even agree with) offended someone and made someone else laugh simultaneously?
lessthanthree wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:59 pm Spray painting [INFLAMMATORY STATEMENT] no matter what the words are a rule 1 violation where there isn't any IC justification to be doing it.
Why are you assuming I did it to be a dick? You're pulling a rule 1 on me when not only was it performed in character, at a chapel, with the approval of the chaplain, it was just meant to be funny. You won't actually talk about the severity of what I actually did and if how I responded in the private ahelp chat is being used against me than the system is flawed.
lessthanthree
In-Game Admin

Post by lessthanthree » #709398

Again, there was an ahelp regarding your actions in the round which led to this interaction so it did go beyond your 'joke' spray painted. Your conduct in tickets matter, there was no reason to escalate it and make it personal which has continued in through this appeal. Due to the lack of additional information or reason to remove the ban, this appeal is denied.
ZipZipZapityZoo

Post by ZipZipZapityZoo » #709426

Is your name how high you can count because I said the other ticket, which you claimed was evidence, followed by a sentence called context. You have very poor reading comprehension. How is me defending myself in an appeal escalating the situation, because you don't like that I'm defending myself? My actions in the round being what?
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master

Post by Cheshify » #709432

It's really funny because you just had an alt banned for ban evading, nice job! Anyways you never asked for it but here's the headmin review:
Good lord man, the entire thread is a mess, you refuse to take responsibility for posting charged political drama, you make up admins that agree with you, your only retort to anything is contradictory statements or personal attacks. On top of that, you're now a ban evader and future appeals will be significantly more difficult. Denied.

Cheshify - Uphold
TBM - Uphold
Fikou - Uphold
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta