EdgeLord_exe
Byond Username: ELord_exe

[Hulkmania? I think?] Edge - Discord Ban

Post by EdgeLord_exe » #709108

BYOND account:Elord_Exe
Ban type: Discord
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:Transphobia
Why you think you should be unbanned: I've grown and changed as a person since then
Anything else we should know:I will be honest with you. Its been nearly 2 years since i've been banned from the tgstation discord. I don't even fully remember what i was banned for, but it was something transphobic. Well it's been two years nearly, and i've grown and changed as a person. During the placement of the ban i wasn't even 18, so obviously i was quite a vulgar and overall awful person. I made *really* bad fucking decisions, but since then I have completely changed my political allegiance along with discovering myself a lot more. I was dumb, i was stupid, I get it, I too think those things, I have had many diffrent things happen to me, from me unfortunately helping develop merchant station which i consider my greatest mistake, to me working alongside others on yogstation on jungleland. I don't know the proof i need to give for someone to recieve me as a diffrent person i was a couple years back. I've been wanting to make such an unban request for a couple months now, but due to the massive anxiety ball that I'm as of right now i couldn't bring myself to type this post. Just to note, i don't really play any ss13 anymore, i mostly code for it, as i haven't really played ss13 in years. ALSO just to note, i've technically been on the discord for nearly a year now, just not verified so i've not said a single word. My current discord name is Djiq.

Old unban request: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=28246
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Hulkmania? I think?] Edge - Discord Ban

Post by Vekter » #709112

Ban reason was:
Posting a slew of overly edgy memes. Some choice picks include anti-Semitism with a healthy spoonful of trans suicide jokes. None of them are bad enough on their own but there's been quite a dump. I see no reason to keep them here considering how long they've been toeing the line.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #709130

Can you get me your proper discord User ID? I'm having some trouble finding you on the list.
EdgeLord_exe

Post by EdgeLord_exe » #709143

Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master

Post by Hulkamania » #709171

Is your old account gone? I could probably find it via the ban reason but your user ID isn't on the ban list.

That being said, is anything preventing you right now other than good will from rejoining the server?
EdgeLord_exe

Post by EdgeLord_exe » #709195

Yes my old account has been gone for a while, the id provided is the one that i use nowadays. And yes there is nothing but good will that is preventing me from participating in tg discord server
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master

Post by Hulkamania » #709199

Then I grant you my permission to participate in the tg discord server. That's enough evidence to me that you're at least playing by the rules somewhat.
EdgeLord_exe

Post by EdgeLord_exe » #709200

thank you very much