[AwkwardStereo] SneedemFeedem - Metagaming ban plz lift

Appeals which have been closed.
sneedington

[AwkwardStereo] SneedemFeedem - Metagaming ban plz lift

Post by sneedington » #709567

BYOND account: SneedemFeedem
Ban length: Perma
Ban ID: 60327
Ban reason: MetaComms with Ckey Yukidiggs. Both players seemingly working toward the same goals, playing the same departments, coordinating actions without communicating,and knowing when the other was in distres with no IC posibility.
Time ban was placed: 2022-05-07
Server you were playing on when banned: Bagel I think
Round ID in which ban was placed: 182737

Reasons for Appealing - Delete irrelevant sections
Are you appealing a validly placed permaban and would like another chance to be unbanned?: Yes
If yes, please explain why you believe it should be accepted: I was showing my friend how to play the game and we were still sometimes talking in game but also over discord so we kinda fucked up a bit. I had pretty good hours into TG before this ban so I was pissed off but like I said I gotta get my ss13 fix. Anyways this ban is like a year old at least I can't read european date and my friend doesn't even play this game anymore :( but I gotta get my ss13 fix and tg codebase is whats hip on /tg/ right now. I don't have references or anything but I feel like the date on this ban and the reason behind it should be convincing enough for you to unban pls.

Is the reason/note factually accurate and fair?: Yes
Supporting logs: Not really much I can say other than 'it won't happen again' basically. Tried teaching my friend to play and fucked up, simple as. Bans been in effect for a while and I think I've served my fair time.

Do you disagree with the admin's interpretation of rules or policy?: No

Do you feel the ban length or decision to note was unjustifiably harsh?: I mean a permaban for metagaming is a long time but I get it man. I hope whatever admin reads this has good faith that SneedemFeedem is a reformed man. Alright thanks a lot and sleep well.
lorwp
Byond Username: Lorwp

Re: [AwkwardStereo] SneedemFeedem - Metagaming ban plz lift

Post by lorwp » #709569

I'm pretty happy with this, and it's been quite a while. Lifted.

lorwp edit: i should note that Stereo is retired, per me taking this appeal.