[thatslyfox] Zedman51 - Permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
Zedman51

[thatslyfox] Zedman51 - Permaban

Post by Zedman51 » #85583

Byond account and character name: Zedman51 - Danny Wolffe
Banning admin: thatslyfox
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permaban.
Ban reason and length: Attacked an officer on an escape pod an proceded to kill him, Permaban.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): May 2nd, 19:26:29 PST
Your side of the story: The officer had been attacking me for pretty much the entire round, He brigged me twice for trying to get sulfuric acid ( I was roboticist) and had been following me around tazing me and carrying me around without cuffing, Whenever I asked him why he just responded with "Because", And when he found out it was me who was inside of the ripley, he started hitting it with a stunbaton.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was banned while offline, So I never got the chance to explain myself. And the admin obviously never checked logs, or he would have seen why it happened.
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Re: [thatslyfox] Zedman51 - Permaban

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #85605

If someone is harassing you like that, you should generally ahelp it to avoid situations like this.
ThatSlyFox
Byond Username: ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #85627

I will check the logs on this.
ThatSlyFox
Byond Username: ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #85695

The logs show that Fries Mcdonald (another person I talked to) initiated the conflict on the pod by hitting the officer with the saw. You proceeded to use your clamps and then spacing him. Not once was your mech hit by his stun baton while on that pod.

The officer arrested you once that entire round on orders of the HoS.

You got a permaban because you went offline after I PMed you twice. Once in the lobby before the next round started and once a few minutes after.

This ban is going to stay in place for the rest of today.