coolguy6446
Byond Username: Coolguy64

[Thunder12345] Coolguy64 - sexual harassment

Post by coolguy6446 » #712142

My Byond Account: Coolguy64
Character name: Darnold Carpenter
Admin: Thunder12345
Punishment: Permaban
Reason: Sexual harassment on an MMI of the captain. Warned of previous actions.
Ban date: 2022-12-28 12:20:50
Round ID: 197164

Before I go into any reasoning on why I should be unbanned from TG, I'd like to state that I truly am sorry for my actions and any discomfort I caused other players, including Frylock M.D, who I had harmed the most, and if I could speak with them, I would apologize for what I did to them, I am very disappointed in my past actions, and I hope that I could be forgiven.

I believe I've learned my lesson with the time that has passed and allowed me to move on from my immature antics that have gotten me where I am currently. With the time that has passed I am confident that I can once again join the TG community and contribute to what makes it what it is; amazing.

I hope that you will take the time to consider my appeal and thank you to whoever does.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Thunder12345] Coolguy64 - sexual harassment

Post by Vekter » #712155

Actual ban reason:
Banned from the server permanently - Round 197164, going around propositioning people and asking them things like "you wanna fuck sometime?". In one case carried a person's brain around in an MMI while continuing to be extremely sexual and creepy towards them. Has already been warned about rule 8 issues.
Thunder has been notified.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
coolguy6446

Post by coolguy6446 » #712159

I only said the messages that broke rule 8 to a close friend of mine (ckey Allrager), we would occasionally joke about these things and I understand now that this was unnaceptable no matter the circumstances.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #712585

Hey, sorry for the delay.

Thunder says they do intend on responding to this but have been busy with the holiday.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #712589

It's been almost a year, and you seem to have largely stayed out of trouble since then, so I'm happy to remove this.

Remember though, second chances are free, third chances aren't. If anything like this happens again, you're going to have a much harder time coming back from it.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
coolguy6446

Post by coolguy6446 » #712639

I appreciate it and I promise I won't let you down, thank you.