mrman

[Knira] mrmanlkesbt - Permanent ban

Post by mrman » #715192

Ban Details
BYOND account: mrmanlkesbt
Character name: Ben Lockland
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: As a non antag SE helped create a singularity which broke free and killed multiple people. Due to your extremely bad record which doesn't seem to improve, the ban will be elevated into a permaban.
Time ban was placed: 2021-5-18 03:30:04
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 162449

Reasons for Appealing
Are you appealing a validly placed permaban and would like another chance to be unbanned?: Yes
If yes, please explain why you believe it should be accepted: It has been a bit over 2 years since I was banned. Sometime in 2022 I started playing on Beestation, and recently I've decided that /tg/ would be a better fit for me. I've been playing on Beestation pretty frequently since I first joined and I've had a major improvement from my previous behavior on your servers. I have a vouch from their headmins to back this up, Fresh, the headmin I was talking to said "get back to us either via hostchat or in DMs to confirm it"

Is the reason/note factually accurate and fair?: Yes

Do you disagree with the admin's interpretation of rules or policy?: No

Do you feel the ban length or decision to note was unjustifiably harsh?: No
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Re: [Knira] mrmanlkesbt - Permanent ban

Post by Justice12354 » #715194

Hey!

Thanks for appealing. Given that knira is no longer among us, I will be handling this appeal. It looks like it's been a while, so I don't think we really need to go through Bee's headmins. I will go ahead and lift this.

Welcome back on-board!
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Re: [Knira] mrmanlkesbt - Permanent ban

Post by Justice12354 » #715196

While lifting your ban, I noticed you have a series of permanent job bans. I will be lifting those as well.
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it