Character name: Reider Meza
Ban type: revs cult
Ban length: 1 week
Ban reason:
Capture.PNG
Time ban was placed: 2023-12-10
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 220254

- Robin Banks was setting up the grilles first. I caught him setting them up, he converted me into cult, and I decided to assist him with his plan.
- The grilles were highly effective at slowing the horde of crewmembers trying to hunt cult. The benefit for cult was greater than the downside.
- I was NOT intentionally trying to be malicious towards cult. When I was placing the grilles, they were not placed around any established cult base. Others decided to establish the main area near it after I set up.
- I ensured my converts I created near the grilles were artificers so that they were not affected.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Re: [TheBibleMelts] maskenary - grille gaming

Post by TheBibleMelts » #715344

thanks for the appeal, i wasn't able to speak with you in-round since you'd logged out by the time i got a slew of "reider killed me as a fellow cultist with his grilles".

if you're cool making 100% sure that you're communicating your grille tactics to any team antagonists you're with in the future, to the level i can just tell them 'skill issue' if they miss the messages, i'd be willing to remove the ban and amend the note.
maskenary
Byond Username: Maskenary

Post by maskenary » #715345

TheBibleMelts wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:49 pm thanks for the appeal, i wasn't able to speak with you in-round since you'd logged out by the time i got a slew of "reider killed me as a fellow cultist with his grilles".

if you're cool making 100% sure that you're communicating your grille tactics to any team antagonists you're with in the future, to the level i can just tell them 'skill issue' if they miss the messages, i'd be willing to remove the ban and amend the note.
I will communicate it in the future. Thanks.
starnightx
Byond Username: Starnightx

Post by starnightx » #715353

I take some of the blame since I was the one that started it and converted Reider,it was mostly to assert dominance over maintenance.Our first converts were mostly construct so that why I wasn't very concerned,the ones that got "griefed" by the grilles came from an all in assault that lead to maints,it was too heated to coordinate with anyone at that point
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #715497

I confirmed with Xemo via admin channels that this is resolved.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you