Post by SNIAPA » #715934

Ban Details
BYOND account: SNIAPA
Character name: Punk Saian
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Ban Evasion | Griefing

Appealing a validly placed permaban.

Roughly a year ago, under my original alias SNIAPA, I engaged in numerous activities aimed solely to disrupt and cause chaos in the server. For about half of that year, my actions evolved into a relentless cycle of griefing and evading penalties through the repeated creation of new accounts. It wasn't just against the rules - it was against what gaming stands for: respect, fairness and communal enjoyment.

Eventually, six months ago, memories of these transgressions led me to step away from SS13 altogether. In this time away from our shared virtual universe, there has been growth & evolution; mulling over past deeds has led me to realize the recklessness & insensitivity underlying them all.

Now as I think about returning back to SS13 after this hiatus - it’s a different mindset that wants to return; grown up maybe or just more considerate but certainly very different from how 'Punk Saian' used to be!

So here's me now asking your understanding: My intent is not just simply playing again but contribute positively towards building an environment we can all enjoy more than ever before! No further havoc or dodging bans – That chapter is shut closed forever.

This appeal might seem hollow considering my history and if so then apologies again for adding one more annoying thing on your plate today; yet if given another chance– You’d see nothing less than an ideal community member who values fair play & mutual respect over everything else!

Thank you for taking out time reading through this jumbled confession apology – A painful trip down memory lane only because serious amends are overdue…
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Re: SNIAPA ban appeal

Post by dendydoom » #715940

howdy, thanks for taking the time to appeal.

to my knowledge kubi isn't an admin any more, but i've alerted the admin hive and hopefully someone will pick this up when they're able!
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #715941

oh actually i'm an idiot, this is fikou's ban. woops! i've alerted him.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
SNIAPA

Post by SNIAPA » #715942

i've been banned by plenty people 😅, easy to confuse
Fikou
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Fikou
Github Username: Fikou

Post by Fikou » #715943

Hi, I'm assuming you're appealing the SAIANS account.
As it's been a fair bit, the appeal is accepted under probation. Don't do similar stuff for the next month. You should be unbanned now.
SNIAPA

Post by SNIAPA » #715944

Fikou wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:43 pm Hi, I'm assuming you're appealing the SAIANS account.
As it's been a fair bit, the appeal is accepted under probation. Don't do similar stuff for the next month. You should be unbanned now.
SAIANS was one of my alts, my main is SNIAPA
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #716130

SNIAPA wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:49 pm
Fikou wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:43 pm Hi, I'm assuming you're appealing the SAIANS account.
SAIANS was one of my alts, my main is SNIAPA
Hi, since you connected on SAIANS since the unban, I need to know whether you're ok with playing as SAIANS from now on or want to switch to SNIAPA.

If you're fine with SAIANS, then this is resolved.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #716388

Hi, will close this by tomorrow if there is no response.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?