[ivanissaccs] Ermac10108 - Hopeful Ban Length Reduction

Appeals which have been closed.
Ermac10108
Byond Username: Ermac10108

[ivanissaccs] Ermac10108 - Hopeful Ban Length Reduction

Post by Ermac10108 » #715986

Ban Details
BYOND account: Ermac10108
Character name: Other than the bots name (PenisBot) it was most likely something along the lines of Jeff Grey
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Became a floor bot named "penimaking penis related emotes. Just had a perma related to this and clearly the last didnt work.
Time ban was placed: 2023-10-31 18:53:37
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil (I believe)
Round ID in which ban was placed: 217883

Reasons for Appealing - Delete irrelevant sections
Are you appealing a validly placed permaban and would like another chance to be unbanned?: Yes
If yes, please explain why you believe it should be accepted: I'll try to keep this reasonably short as this isn't my first rodeo. I won't ask for an instant unban because this isn't my first incident, but rather a length reduction. While I fully agree that I broke the rule and deserved punishment, I believe that a permanent ban was too harsh regarding the circumstances of the ban. This time the effect on other players was even less than last time, if my memory serves correct there was only one or two other people in the bar when this happened. Not only this but the idea behind the humor of naming a floorbot "Penisbot" was even stupider than the last ban related to this rule, as this wasn't at anyone else's expense. In my absence I've played mainly on Fulpstation and Monkestation with no further moderation incidents or records. I know 3rd/4th chances are hard to come by but considering that, at least to me, naming a bot "Penisbot" and saying "Penises everywhere epically", is fairly minor as far as infraction goes, and would allow for atleast a ban reduction.

Best wishes,
Ermac10108
Ivan Issaccs
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Ivanissaccs

Re: [ivanissaccs] Ermac10108 - Hopeful Ban Length Reduction

Post by Ivan Issaccs » #715996

Hey.
So you got noted for this behaviour.
Continued doing it.
Got banned and managed to appeal it.
Continued doing it.
Got caught attempting to evade and then made an appeal where you neglected to mention that.

I can see no good reason to lift this.
No dice son.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [ivanissaccs] Ermac10108 - Hopeful Ban Length Reduction

Post by Vekter » #716367

Hey, I'm going to go ahead and close this out if there's no further response by tomorrow.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you