Character name: Sydney Pretzels
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: alt accounting & lying in PM
Time ban was placed: 2023-09-09 03:00:05
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 214229

Reasons for Appealing
Are you appealing a validly placed permaban and would like another chance to be unbanned?: Yes
If yes, please explain why you believe it should be accepted:

So 3 month and 10 days ago, I had this 'brilliant' plan of making brain-rot grade type of SS13 videos which invovled with me doing stupid shits and getting reactions from other players in-game like pretending to be a new player while doing surgery with minimum help from others, I thought it would be funny and popular for a video idea, in which I got caught red-handed because being the moron that I am, used a alt-account (Newsletter) which is against rules.

I love playing TG13 and enjoys the community with its harmony and fun-crazy stories from the rounds I've played, and there is just no any other games that can fully capture this feeling with TG13, not even the intense and action-packed SS14 (which I finally scored 1501 hours, hooray), at first I was embarrassed from the buffon mess I've made for myself. I felt shameful for that I've broke the rules because I did not think of the coming consequnces of my actions.

To make matters worse, I even lied to admins during the PM ticket while I'm being a major moron and knowing full well I'm fucked big times. Ever since I was banned after the interaction, I kept thinking about that conversation I had with the admin while cursing at myself for not letting go the stupid clout idea, and if I had come clean without lying to the admin, I probably won't be in such of a painful and dreadful state.

Like I have literal nightmares from the bwoink and cant even sleep well in real life after that incident.

To make matters worse, some of the people I know and I play SS14 with know what happened to me in TG13 after I came clean with them in discord, some stopped talking to me and start to ghosting me, and one buddy I play SS14 with just stright up unfriended me.

I've never got banned before from either SS14 or 13, and it feels fugging bad-bad when I did got banned for the first time ever, and I wasnt banned for ERPing in dorms or welderbombing bridge, instead I got banned because of my moronic, clout-chasing actions.

Is the reason/note factually accurate and fair?: Yes

Do you disagree with the admin's interpretation of rules or policy?: No

Do you feel the ban length or decision to note was unjustifiably harsh?: No
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Re: KarlGustav ban appeal

Post by Archie700 » #716126

Actual ban reason by Striders13
Banned from the server permanently - played on alt Newsletter, lied to admins about it not being his alt.
Striders13 has been informed.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Post by Striders13 » #716128

Hey, thanks for coming clean, I'll lift the ban shortly, lemme know when you connect in case I fuck up.
► Show Spoiler
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #716457

KarlGustav has connected, so this is closed
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?