[Iansdoor] BlessedLemon - Tramstation Meth Smoke Machine

Post by BlessedLemon » #716451

Ban Details
BYOND account: BlessedLemon
Character name: Not Sure / Didn't have a main yet I don't think
Ban type: Server Ban
Ban length: Permanent Ban

Ban reason:
Griefing with a omegaweed smokemachine, using the tram to cover 50% of the station in OD smoke. You may appeal on forums if you can explain better. This ban (BanID #67932) was applied by Iansdoor on 2023-10-15 ... during round ID 216742.

Time ban was placed: Try to get this from the server when you get the ban reason. If it was a note, the note has a timestamp. If it was a server ban, it will also have a timestamp. Both of these times are in UTC.
Server you were playing on when banned: Not Sure / One of these: Bagil/Sybil/Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: Round ID 216742 / Ban ID #67932

Are you appealing a validly placed permaban and would like another chance to be unbanned?:

Yes, it is valid.

If yes, please explain why you believe it should be accepted

I have learned my lesson and can participate in the server without griefing.
I regularly play on Fulpstation for example and have no offenses since or around the time of my TG ban here.

Is the reason/note factually accurate and fair?

The round in question was a wizard round, and I mistakenly thought TG would be a lot more lax than Fulp with rules.
The wizard had killed most of the essential crew and therefore the round was largely hopeless.

The clown and engineers were having funtimes in the tram (I think they closed it off and turned it into a club or home or something).
I thought it would be amusing to make a meth smoke machine inside the tram, which alternated between being closed off and open (It had airlocks or doors or something special so sometimes the air was contained).
A lot of the air leaked out and people OD'd I was told even though I did not see in character.

I will tone down my behavior significantly if I rejoin.
I did not think I would cause as much problems as I did.
I assumed that since the round was largely hopeless (crew murderboned by wizard, wizard was now immortal, ect.) that people would not mind a meth smoke machine as much.
I would not do this or anything like this again.
iansdoor
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Iansdoor

Re: [Iansdoor] BlessedLemon - Tramstation Meth Smoke Machine

Post by iansdoor » #716466

Howdy there, happy holidays.

Zeke the rat on Terry was your name and the server that ban was on. I recall right the Bathsalt OD was what did folks in being round removed, as that melts brains and that smoke OD'ed 11, mostly in medical.

Alright, I'll unban you since this is the first time. You gotta promise me, to use a little more common sense and you read the rules and ask admins for clarification. We, admins can always rule 0 those wacky things if it splashs flavor to the rounds. In your case, you just pouring pure omega weed into 15 range smoke machine repeatedly, which a majority of those chemicals have the harsh OD.

Anywho, Welcome back and do please, give us ahelp to say hello and or whatever gimmick you were thinking.