Character name: Lawrence Quinn
Ban type: Server Ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Evaded their dayban on the account SourCherry
Time ban was placed: 19:20:50
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 221123

Reasons for Appealing
Are you appealing a validly placed permaban and would like another chance to be unbanned?:
Yes, I would definitely want another chance.
If yes, please explain why you believe it should be accepted:
I recieved the dayban because I had a fight with a bartender for throwing a head at them, I was put in crit and a medibot healed me while the bartender was taunting me. I was still pretty pissed over the whole situation, so since this was a nukie round I came back a killed them with a laser gun. I understood this escalation wasnt valid. I didnt have anything else to do that day so I joined on another account hoping to get a ghost role when I got a PM. I understand that I shouldnt join on other accounts while banned, and that I should just have waited the dayban out as it is not a lot of time. I didnt think about how serious this is and what sort of trouble it would get me in. My history isnt the best and this ban really made me think about it and how I should handle further conflicts as well as bans. I know that I really fucked up here and that I wont be back for another year if I do it again, but I ask that you please forgive me. This may be too soon to appeal, but a second chance would be much appreciated.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Re: [TheBibleMelts] DINKO4 - Evaded a dayban

Post by TheBibleMelts » #716724

could you tell me a little about your history with ss13? when did you start playing initially?
DINKO4
Byond Username: DINKO4

Post by DINKO4 » #716732

First time I ever played it was one or two years ago on paradise station for about a three months, then I took a break for a year or so when I saw a video about tgstation which made me interested. Now I pretty much play tg most of the time and when theres a round that still hasnt finished I play monkestation.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master

Post by TheBibleMelts » #716733

prior to this ban and attempt to evade, you got permabanned from fulp on 12/2, do you remember what that was for?
DINKO4

Post by DINKO4 » #716739

That ban was just for a "grief" account, Im guessing they saw a ban I had on tg when I was playing fulp. Wrote an appeal for that yesterday.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master

Post by TheBibleMelts » #716778

alright, i'd be willing to lift this ban come new years if you can do your best to avoid situations that initially earned you a ban, and absolutely don't repeat what earned you the followup ban you're appealing here.
DINKO4

Post by DINKO4 » #716793

I will definitely avoid those situations as well as further bans. Sorry for any trouble I caused.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master

Post by TheBibleMelts » #716916

this ban is now lifted, happy new year.