[Isratosh] Shatteredfemur - Permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
ShatteredFemur
Byond Username: Shatteredfemur

[Isratosh] Shatteredfemur - Permaban

Post by ShatteredFemur » #716690

BYOND Account: Shatteredfemur
Character Name: not sure (explained below)
Ban Type: Serverwide
Ban Length: Permanent
Ban Reason: New account griefing. Filling hallways with glass shards, cutting wires in maintenance and under tiles, stealing from the captain's office, stunning cuffing and stripping the warden. Disconnected during ticket.
Time Ban Placed: 2023-08-25 (19:53:46)
Server: Sybil (i think)
Round ID: 213331

Reason for Appealing: I mean simply put I just want to come back and actually play the game and not act like a greytiding retard, I used to play the game a few years back on Fulp and here and there on /TG/, and a few others like Bee and Hippie but I couldn't remember the password for my old account so I just created a new one and figured it would be fine. If there's any suspicion around that I get it, I'd be happy to explain further if necessary. The Ban was entirely reasonable and I'm not really going to disagree with any of it, I'm really not sure why I decided to greytide as soon as I started playing the game again, I guess I just assumed that's how things still worked, was just general shittery and greytiding. And that's entirely my bad, I should've spent some time reading the rules and getting familiar with the community again before just launching straight into the action and assuming there would be no consequences.

TL;DR: I joined back after years of not playing, assumed the rules were similar to servers I used to play on, did some stupid shit, got banned, and want a second chance.

In conclusion, I just want to play the funny spaceman game again, but if you guys decide based on how ambiguous this might seem and such that you don't want me back in I get that too. If you do repeal the ban, I promise to maintain a good record and I won't let something stupid like this happen again. (btw, this was a few months ago and I only played this one singular time before being banned I think, so I don't even remember my character name or any outstanding things about the round)
Isratosh
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Isratosh

Re: [Isratosh] Shatteredfemur - Permaban

Post by Isratosh » #716790

Under the username GeorgeBushGaming you acquired half a dozen bans here for various flavours of "griefing and logging out", including a permanent one that was lifted a month later as a "second chance".

Under the username ShatteredFemur you individually griefed and were permanently banned from /tg/, Fulpstation, and TGMC - most recently of them not even 2 months ago.

You will have to come back 12 months from the ban date with a vouch from another server if you want me to lift this, sorry.
Feedback
Bartholomew Martins
Spoiler:
conrad wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:22 pm Image
ShatteredFemur
Byond Username: Shatteredfemur

Re: [Isratosh] Shatteredfemur - Permaban

Post by ShatteredFemur » #716813

oh you missed the first one Bri-ishMan too