Post by enzo » #716947

Ban Details
BYOND account: EnzoSeptum
Character name: Can't remember
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: spam
Time ban was placed: 2019-06-08
Server you were playing on when banned: It doesn't say it, i'm not even sure you guys had multiple servers back then
Round ID in which ban was placed:110155

Reasons for Appealing - Delete irrelevant sections
Are you appealing a validly placed permaban and would like another chance to be unbanned?: Yes
If yes, please explain why you believe it should be accepted: In 2019 my english was inexistent and it remained that way until 2021-22, I had a lot of trouble to roleplay and was new to the game. It seems like maybe I was copy pasting some youtube link or something stupid on the OOC chat and that's why I got banned there. It is hard to remember because the ban reason only says: "spam" and to be honest I don't even remember ever playing on tg station (but I did). For the past years I didn't show much interest in playing on other servers since I mostly played on the brazilian one or any F13/Stalker 13 server that pop out (most dead). On that time period I got banned on a lot of SS13 servers like Paradise for saying dumb things, ignoring admins, directly griffing or atacking people for no reason. I did all that stuff because I didn't enjoy roleplaying in a language I barely understand and couldn't communicate. Now I think I have a grasp and I even can play command roles. I've been close to TG code and I am familiar with the mechanics, I must addmit I enjoy action but always within it's correct context and escalation. I would like to have the opportunity to experience this community now in this new 2024 year.
Is the reason/note factually accurate and fair?: Yes
Provide more details: I 100% did spam by that time, I believe the ban reason.
Supporting logs: It is from so long ago it is impossible for me to have anything.
Do you disagree with the admin's interpretation of rules or policy?: No, I mean he was correct, maybe the time of the ban was a bit excessive.

Do you feel the ban length or decision to note was unjustifiably harsh?: Yes, being banned forever for spamming is kinda harsh I think.

Thanks
Justice12354
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Justice12354

Re: [Cedarbridge] EnzoSeptum - Banned almost 5 years ago

Post by Justice12354 » #716948

Hey! Given that Cedarbridge is no longer among us, I will be handling this appeal.

Since this was almost 5 years ago and it's something I heavily believe you won't repeat, I will be lifting this.

Welcome back on-board, crewmate!
Spoiler:
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it