robustgamer22217
Byond Username: Evafan

[Discord] Ban appeal

Post by robustgamer22217 » #717099

Discord username: dr.fauci2117
Commonly used names: faust main
Ban reason: Bad faith player
Time ban was placed: month ag
Your side of the story: My trolling was too effective and I made the admin believe I am a bad faith player.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I do not condone doxxing, sending death-threats or breaching netiquette in any way shape or form and all my posts are satirical in nature. I made a copypasta about admins banning people for dumb reasons and then argued with someone about banning of a certain individual, when admin talked to me I affirmed him in my choices that I am in fact a bad faith player. I'd like to say that I'm not a bad faith player. My post was satire and I do not want to antagonize the admin team any further.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Re: [Discord] Ban appeal

Post by Hulkamania » #717531

Part of my issue with your original behavior wasn't just that you were a "bad faith player" but that you had a very long period of silence on the discord (you joined in March and didn't make a single post until last month) and your first post was to immediately start stirring up trouble. When I asked you about why you chose now to start being active in the discord you continually dodged the question, first making a joke about me being a "federal agent sent you investigate you" then you proclaimed it was because you just didn't feel like talking, then you said it was because "you were lazy"

I still have concerns about why you joined after such a long period of inactivity around a time when there was a lot of drama and you immediately jumped into said drama. You also got a server ban around the same time which doesn't necessarily mean that much to a discord ban but it doesn't make me have too much faith in you.
robustgamer22217

Post by robustgamer22217 » #717633

I'm not going to argue with you, if you don't want me there then just say so.

If you are interested, I made this appeal so I get coding channels access, since I started to tinker with SS13 code and would like to receive some guidance. I don't really care about all this dumb drama, but I do agree I was shitting up the server with my rude comments. I won't do that again.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #717657

robustgamer22217 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:12 pm I'm not going to argue with you, if you don't want me there then just say so.

If you are interested, I made this appeal so I get coding channels access, since I started to tinker with SS13 code and would like to receive some guidance. I don't really care about all this dumb drama, but I do agree I was shitting up the server with my rude comments. I won't do that again.
There is a specific external Discord called "Coderbus" that you could join if you're just looking for coding help.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
robustgamer22217

Post by robustgamer22217 » #717716

Can I have the link?

Also do whatever with the appeal since I'm just gonna use coderbus server anyway.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #717717

AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #717813

I'll be denying this then based on these responses and I'll waive the "wait a year between appeals" thing if you want to appeal anytime before then.
robustgamer22217

Post by robustgamer22217 » #717860

Alright