[somepan] Odin933 False alt accusation

Appeals which have been closed.
Odin933

[somepan] Odin933 False alt accusation

Post by Odin933 » #717146

Ban Details
BYOND account: Odin933/Kedi310/zentail
Character name: I don't remember, not really important.
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason:"Following a ticket in which he griefed someone during which he disconnected, immediatly joined sybil, where he immediatly went to attack someone with an hypertool to give them brain damage "as a prank". Ahelped once he got killed for it." / "Alt of Zentail"
Time ban was placed: 2023-02-01 16:16:40
Server you were playing on when banned: I was not playing on 2023.02.01
Round ID in which ban was placed: 199326

Reasons for Appealing - Delete irrelevant sections
Are you appealing a validly placed permaban and would like another chance to be unbanned?: Yes
If yes, please explain why you believe it should be accepted: Off the top, I will be Honest, Kedi310 is/was my BYOND alt, I used it for a short while when i was locked out of Odin933. And would accidentally hop onto /tg/ while still logged into it, because I don't automatically log in as Odin933, and I don't really look at my account name before I log in. who does? Before I started writing this, I disabled Kedi310, as I have no use for it. that being said, "zentail" is NOT my alt. I've never heard that name before. I believe 2023--02-01 was during the time people could spoof other people's CKEYs, so I imagine that's what that was. you may be able to tell zentail isn't my alt because he used a Hypertool. I hate Chaplain, and have low chaplain playtime on both Kedi and Odin

Is the reason/note factually accurate and fair?: while Yes, It's understandable why you would assume that, but...
If no, please provide more details: I disagree, because I am unaffiliated with zentail
Supporting logs: I have no real way to prove this, I don't really understand the logs, or how I could prove this but I have uh... this:
https://tgstation13.download/dip/discordimageproxy.php/attachments/ ... f8887e3d95&

Apologies for being so late on this, I haven't tried playing /tg/ in a while, and just recently remembered i was banned after just about a year.
Waltermeldron
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: WalterMeldron

Re: [somepan] Odin933 False alt accusation

Post by Waltermeldron » #717182

Somepan has retired so I'll be taking over this appeal.

You should be unbanned now.
Kedi310 will stay banned since you've admitted that it's your alt.

Let me know if you can connect to the server
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Re: [somepan] Odin933 False alt accusation

Post by Archie700 » #718001

Closing this since Odin933 has been unbanned and has not responded for 1 week.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?